11. 2nd Plan Fail

Recap

"Aaron go home," he simply said and left.

My 1st plan failed but I have another to work on!
----------

  Aaron's Pov

As soon as Blaze told me to go home I left and went to find April, I know she's going to be upset about not being successful with the plan but I can shut her up real quick.

I made it to the house and seen April looking at me expectantly.

"Do you have that stupid bitch?" she asked me while looking at me in the eye.

She looks better then you in all departments!

"No she keeps hitting me when I least expect it, but I think Blaze doesn't like her at all," I said to her and her eyes held a evil glint.

I shook it off and pulled her to the room we shared so we can start on this new plan.

All I want is for Blaze to know what it feels like to always be in his shadow.

But for April she just wants to be with Blaze.

"Lets get to the second plan, I said to her and she nodded her head and rubbed her hands together.
------------
  Vanessa's Pov

I can't believe this sexy ass cowboy got mad after I told him what happened to me before.

He got one more time to yell at me or he gone get punched.

We finally made it back to the house, and he was about to speak but I hurried up and jumped out the truck so that I can freshen up for dinner.

I made it to my room safely but before I can close the door Blaze came in.

He pushed me into my room and shut and locked the door.

"Blaze what the fuc-," he cut me off mid sentence by pushing me up against the wall and pressing his lips to mine.

He licked my lips slowly and I gasped, that gave him a chance to plunge his tongue in my mouth.

I forgot what was happening and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him close while I sucked on his tongue.

He bent down and picked me up by my thighs and grind against me.

What the hell am I doing???

Coming back to my senses I push him away while both of us breathe heavily.

"Blaze what the hell are you doing, you can't just go around kissing me and not talk to me or believe me about things," I whispered yelled so that no one else could hear me.

"I- I don't know Vanessa their is just something about you that is intriguing," he said and huffed in frustration while dragging his hands through his hair.

I was about to speak but his mother called us down for dinner.

"We are talking about this later," I said while pushing him out my way and I almost melted on spot.

This man had a damn four pack, I know that's not a lot but it felt so good.

Thanks Blaze for not letting me freshen up.

Everyone was downstairs at the table ready to eat and there was so much tension everywhere, all except for Dean who just shook his head and looked at Blaze with a smirk like he knew something.

But no one said anything to anyone at all.

Not to long after everyone left the table, I helped Jane clean up the kitchen.

After I was done I got to my room, took a shower and everything else so that I'm comfortable and went to the bed and fell asleep instantly because of the long day I had.

I guess I will talk to Blaze tomorrow about everything!