3. Dinner

Recap

We talked a little bit more, and after I took a shower, got out, got dressed, I decided to take a nap until dinner tonight.
-------------
Vanessa's Pov

I woke up like an hour later so that I can get dressed in time for the dinner that was tonight.

I was about to get up out the bed when Jane (Blaze mom) came into the room with a knock to the door.

"Oh you're up, but I was coming to tell you that dinner is in 30 minutes," she said to me and I simply nodded my head that I understood.

I walked to the bathroom, got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and washed my face.

Getting out the bathroom with a towel wrapped my body I walked to my bag to find something to wear.

Getting out my little black sundress and my blace lace bra and panties set I sat it on the bed.

I walked to the vanity and sat there, so that I could lotion my body up so that I smelled good.

Pulling the towel off I put on my bra and panties, and my dress that stopped a little above my knee and was airy and comfortable.

I took down my hair brushed and combed it, just so it can lay down around my shoulders.

Walking down the stairs I stepped in to the kitchen shyly and everything went quiet.
-------
Blaze's Pov

When Vanessa I think that is her name came downstairs everything went quiet and I just stared right at her.

She is so beautiful, but I can't get involved with another woman, because what if the same thing happens with me and my EX, so I shook my head and looked away to see my dad staring at me with a sneaky look in his eyes.

I gave him that 'What' look and he shook his head with a small smile and stood up.

"Did I interrupt?" she asked with a very soft voice that sounded so sweet to me.

"No honey come in so that you can meet everyone officially," my mom said while letting her sit right beside me.

She smelled so much like strawberries that I wondered if she actually tasted like them to.

"Well hello young lady I'm Dean who are you?" my dad said while giving his charming smile to her.

She giggled and shook his hand while answering him.

"I'm Vanessa, I'm going to be staying here for my two months vacation," she told my dad and he looked right at me without my mom or Vanessa noticing him.

I was confused but I didn't think anything of it, so I shook it off.

"Well I hope you enjoy yourself sweety," he said to her.

My mom then looked at me with a stern look letting me know it was my turn.

So I cleared my throat and introduced myself.

"I'm Blaze," I said simply to her and she nodded her head that she understood me.

We all sat down in our seat, said grace, and dug into my moms delicious food that she had cooked for all of us.