30. The Proposal

Aaron, my dad, and I made it to the jeweler and was looking around trying to find a ring that suits her.

Vanessa is different, she likes the simple things but don't get me wrong she has expensive taste to, but who doesn't.

I was thinking and looking around when I came across a very nice looking ring.

It was a 6k kind of a gold color ring, with diamonds all over it.

"This is the one I told them," they came over and agreed with.

"Son that's a nice looking ring I'm proud of you," My dad said and I looked over at Aaron.

"I'm sorry about everything and I'm so glad you're marrying Vanessa," Aaron told me while patting me on the back.

"Excuse me sir your total is $2,654," the lady told me with a kind smile.

I have her my card, and boxed up the ring and we left.
------
Vanessa's Pov

I woke up to loud squealing, so I got up, did my morning routine and headed downstairs to only see my mom and Jane.

"What's Going on?" I asked them while looking at them weirdly.

"Oh nothing honey, but get your shoes on were going to have a girls day," they said happily.

"Oh okay good because I need my hair done," being natural is a struggle for real but I love my hair.

I shook my head at them and went to go get my phone, keys, and purse.

"I'm ready," I said while coming back down stairs.

"Where is Blaze and the others?" I asked because I missed my baby.

"They went to have a guys day out, were meeting them tonight for dinner.

Jane, my mom, and I were all out getting cute.

I was wondering what the occasion was, but I left it be and just enjoyed myself.

Not to long after we finished getting our nails, feet, and hair done.

Now we were on our way to go shopping for something to wear for dinner tonight.

"Girl you need to pick out a dress that's gone make my son wa-," my mom cut her off.

"Jane she already pregnant with your nasty ass," my mom said while laughing then she spoke again.

"Jane You need a sexy dress that would make Dean want to tap that ass," she said and Jane started twerking.

"Ayee get it J," they were to hyped right now.

"Y'all nasty," I said while laughing and walking away from them to find a dress.

-------
Jane's Pov

Taking out my phone to look at the time I seen that I had a text from Dean.

Dean: Reservations are at 7pm, and make sure you look sexy for daddy baby 😉.

"See y'all nasty," Linda said and we begin to laugh.

"Whatever, but we have to go, reservations are at 7pm and it's 5 right now," I said and we rushed to pay for the things and headed home.
-------
Blaze's Pov

It was going on 7:15 and I was getting nervous by the second.

Looking down I was just say dreaming when I smelled strawberries.

"Hey baby I was wondering when you guys were going to show up," I spoke while standing up to kiss Vanessa's lips, and to greet my mother and Linda.

"Hey you guys all look amazing," I said to them and my mom and Linda kissed each of my cheeks and Vanessa kissed my lips.

Everyone sat down to eat and it was like everything was carefree and I loved this feeling.

Clearing my throat I suddenly stood up and looked at Vanessa.

"Baby are you okay?" she asked while looking at me worridly.

I got down on one knee took out the ring and looked at Vanessa.

"Yes a thousand times yes," she yelled out and everyone laughed and clapped.

"But I had a whole speech to say baby," I said while chuckling at her.

"I don't need that speech baby, I know what I want and how I feel about you and you know what you want and how you feel about me so yes," she said.

Slipping the ring on her finger I got up and hugged and kissed my soon to be wife.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear because everyone was clapping and cheering.

"I love you to baby," she said and hugged me tighter.