28. What's Going On

Recap

"Mom?" I said in shock.
-------

  Vanessa's Pov

"Girl yes it's me, you hung up on me and I had to make sure my baby was okay," she said while everyone put their guns down.

We moved out the way to let her in the house, she then looked at me closely and put her hands on her hips.

"So you're pregnant?" she asked me, and I didn't know if she was mad or not.

So I cleared my throat and spoke up shyly.

"Yes ma'am," I said while blushing.

"Mhmm I can tell with them chubby cheeks and that glow you have," she said while smiling.

She then looked at Aaron then at Blaze and squinted her eyes at him.

"You must have put it down on my baby," she said and Jane laughed out loud and gave my mom a high five.

"Girl I said the same thing," Jane said while ushering everyone into the living room.

We all sat down on the couches and my mom looked at me with a smile on her face.

She act like she knew them her whole life. That's my mom for you.

"Um girl I know you not blushing and acting all shy, gone ahead and introduce me to everyone," my mom said.

"Well mom this is Blaze my boyfriend," I said to her and he spoke up.

"Hello ma'am its nice to meet you," He said and my mama being dramatic fell against the couch.

"Oh lawd that voice," she said while fanning her face.

Everyone laughed at her and she told me to continue.

"This is Aaron his brother, Jane their mom, and Dean their dad," I said quickly so she wouldn't interrupt me.

"Nice to meet you all I'm Linda Matthews and thank you for wel-," my mom got cut off by the door being busted open and shots were fired into the house.

"Get down now," all the parents yelled at the same time, I would have laughed if this wasn't serious.

"Come on baby let's go," Blaze said while we crawled away.

I looked up to see my mom and Jane back to back shooting some of them men.

Lawd then two gone be best friends.

Turning back around I seen a man coming straight towards me and I screamed and punched him in the dick.

He dropped his gun and fell to the ground.

"You stupid bitch," he said and came towards me again and slapped me.

Blaze looked up from helping his brother and came over to tackle the man to the ground.

They were struggling a bit, so I looked to my left to see the gun the man dropped so I picked it up.

"Duck baby," Blaze ducked down and I shot the man right between the eyes.

He rushed towards me in worry but also with lust in his eyes.

"Really Blaze don't look at me like that," I said while laughing.

"But that was a so sexy," he said while he grabbed my face and lifting it so that he can see how bad my face was.

We then looked around to see them all dead except one.

Jane went to him and stepped on his leg that had a bullet wound.

"What did y'all want?" she asked the man and all he did was look at her.

She dug the heel of her foot in his wound.

"Okay okay," he cried out in pain.

"April sent us," he said and my mom cocked her gun and shot him in the head and turned to us.

"Who the hell is April?"