36. Wedding

Vanessa's  Pov

                 Two Months Later

"Ahhh Blaze you feel so good baby," I moaned while bouncing up and down on his dick.

After our doctors appointment, and the fittings of dresses, and tuxedos for the wedding Blaze and I got home and I suddenly got horny.

I was so aggressive once we got up to our bedroom.

I'm now six months pregnant so my belly does get in the way but not today.

And that is how I ended up in this position I'm in right now, riding my sexy soon to be husband.

I suddenly got faster, because I was so close to cumming.

Blaze gripped my hips and groaned out loud, and then he came.

Two more rolls of my hips and I came right behind him.

We both was breathing heavily and I laid on his chest with him still inside me.

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Get y'all nasty asses up, we got stuff to do before the wedding and that's in two days," Ana yelled from outside.

Yes Ana, we have gotten so close like sisters and her and Aaron are still going strong.

"Blaze hurry up man," Aaron yelled also.

I looked down at Blaze and laughed.

"They are meant to be," he said while he helped me off him and put on some shorts to go open the door while I took a shower.
-------
    5 Hours Later

All the women got our hair, nails, and feet done now were sitting here eating  subway.

"Okay now we're all staying in the penthouse suite, because the groom can't see the bride before the wedding," my mom said.

"But mom," I whined and began to cry.

"Lawd those hormones," Jane said and they laughed at me.
--------
                Two Days Later

  Blaze's Pov

Today is my wedding day and I'm happy and nervous at the same time, and I couldn't sit still for five minutes.

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine which was take a shower, brush my teeth (Three times), and wash my face.

Oh my gosh I can't breathe!!

Walking out the bathroom I put on my boxer and my pants when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," I yelled at the person and the door opened and my dad came inside.

"Hey son everything going good?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I said but he gave me a look.

"Okay no im panicking, but I can't wait to marry her, and I'm having a baby," I said with a smile on my face while putting on the rest of my suit.

"That's great just remember to always be like yall was before you two got married and love one another, because there will be tough times," he said and I listened carefully to his words

"I will dad and thanks for the advice," I said and we hugged.

"Now let me go see my daughter," he said while smiling.

"Okay," I said and he left me to finish getting ready.
------------
  Vanessa's Pov

I was already showered and everything, Ana just needed to do my make-up, my mom has to do my hair, and Jane will help me with my dress.

Sitting at the vanity I kept my eyes closed while Ana did my make-up, I wanted everything natural, so I don't look like I'm going to the club.

As for my mom I felt was her tugging my hair in different directions.

"Ouch mama dang that hurt," I said to her and Ana and Jane laughed at me.

"Calm down girl with your tender headed ass, im trying to make you look cute," she said while going back to comb my hair.

Finally everything was finished and I was ready for the dress.

"Here honey raise your arms," Jane said and I did what she said and the dress fell to my feet.

I walked to the mirror and almost cried.

"If you cry I'm going to slap you," Ana said with tears in her eyes

There was a knock at the door and Jane opened it and there stood Dean.

"Oh gosh look at my daughter you look beautiful honey," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Dean you gone make me cry," I said while waving my hands to my eyes and everyone laughed at me.

"Come on guys places," the wedding planner yelled and that's what we did.

Dean and I were at the beginning of the isle and we talked.

"Thank you for being a dad to me and walking me down the isle on this day," I said while tears gathered at the corners of my eyes.

"I'm honored and thank you for being my daughter," he said and we did a brief hug and the song began.

Dean and I walked down the isle to the alter.

I finally got to Blaze, we said our vows, and asked if there were any objections and Blaze gave everyone an evil look and everyone noticed and laughed.

"You may kiss the bride," the preacher said and Blaze grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.

All you heard was cheering, cat calls, and whistles.

We were all leaving in the limo to go out to eat when Aaron spoke to Blaze.

"Sorry I wasn't there to talk to you before the wedding the doctor had called and told me that the baby could be ready to come out soon," Aaron said.

"Its okay man because they said that about Vanessa so I understand," Blaze said.

And suddenly It sounded like it was raining, but I realized it wasn't when I felt a pain in my stomach and my dress was wet.

"My water just broke.....