32. Lord Please

Linda's Pov

After Blaze and Vanessa left we started to gather our things and left to.

I was so happy that my daughter took this vacation and now she has a soon to be husband, and my grandbaby.

We finally got back to Jane's and Dean's house.

Finally, I need to get out these clothes.

After I showered and everything I suddenly got this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Quickly getting up I grabbed my gun, keys, my phone, and slipped my shoes on.

Opening my room door quietly I ran into a body and quickly pointed my gun.

The light flicked on to see Jane pointing her gun at me.

"Damn it Jane what the hell?" I spoke and put my gun down.

"Girl don't be scaring me like that shit, but I'm going to go check on Blaze and Vanessa I think something is wrong."

I nodded my head in agreement and before we could get out the door Desn and Aaron were right behind us.

When we finally got to Blaze's house we heard screaming.

"If April ass is there so help me," Jane said while we rushed to the door.

Dean broke down the door and we rushed up the stairs to see Vanessa pointing a gun at I'm assuming April.

Things happened so fast because the next thing I know I see bullets flying and one hit my daughter.

"VANESSA," I screamed while Jane and I fired two shots to her head.

"Oh shit Aaron call 911 now," Dean shouted.

After the firing of the guns and seeing my daughter with blood spilling out of her stomach things were blurred from there.

Snapping out of my thoughts I seen the doctor walking towards me.

"Please tell me will my daughter and her baby be okay?" I asked hesitantly while glancing at Blaze who was frozen by her side.

"Yes she's fine, the bullet was taken out successfully but she will be in a coma for awhile and there might be some complications during her pregnancy," he spoke.

"I'm just glad she's okay thank you," I said with a small smile on my face and waved at Jane so that she can check on Aaron.
-----

  Jane's Pov

I'm so glad that Vanessa is okay, now it's time to check on Aaron.

Speed walking down the hall I made it to the other room.

"Aaron what did the say?" I asked him while looking around the room to only see him.

"They said that they could try to save the baby with this new invented womb like bubble they have," he said with a small smile.

"Is Vanessa and her baby okay?" he asked with guilt in his eyes.

"Yes she's in a coma but everything is okay," I said with a smile.

He was about to speak when Linda came into the room with a sad look on her face.

"Hey Aaron I'm so so-," he cut her off and looked at the both of us.

"Ms. Linda, mom I'm not sorry that April is dead, but I am hurt and sad about the baby, my baby at that," Aron said while looking at the ceiling.

"I hope she or he makes it, because none of this was their fault," he said.

All we could do was nod and agree, and wait for the doctors to do what they do best.

Lord everything is in your hands.