8. Really Bitch

Recap

"I will do it again and you will forget all about your 'help'," she said to me with a smile on her face and walked away from me.
------------------
  Blaze's Pov

Man I can't believe I went out with that crazy ass woman.

I shook my head at my thoughts as I seen her walk away to go do whatever she was doing.

I heard a noise behind my back and turned around quickly to see what it was.

"Damn it Vanessa don't walk up on me like that," I said to her to see her laughing.

"I'm sorry I was just looking for you to check on you that's all," she said while looking in my eyes.

"I'm fine just pissed off," I told her and she nodded her head and looked around.
-------------------
  Vanessa's Pov

I soon looked into his eyes and saw all the pain and anger in his eyes.

So me being nice I asked him a question to see what he says.

"So Blaze why do you think your brother did those things to you?" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders not knowing and went back to work.

"Well you have to let that go and move on with your life," I said to him.

I walked closer to him and kissed his cheek and walked away to go shower.

Walking back into the house I bumped into Aaron (Blaze brother), this should be interesting.

"Hey sexy," he said with a smirk on his face, I wanted to punch him but I held myself.

"Hello," I said and begun to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him.

"I want to taste your sweet nectar so bad," he said while kissing on my neck.

I shivered in disgust and jerk away from him.

Wiping my neck I felt his saliva all on my neck and that angered me.

I lifted my fist and punched him right in the nose and he yelled in pain.

"You stupid bitch," he said while holding his nose.

"This is not over," he told me while looking in my eyes.

"If you still want your kid maker and your eyes I suggest you make it over," I told him and walked away from him.

I locked my room door, stripped out of my clothes, and got in the shower to get clean.

Should I tell Blaze what happened?

Will Aaron come back?

I shook my head of the thoughts, and got the shower to dry off and put on my clothes for bed.

I wrapped my hair, put on my undergarments, shirt, and went to sleep thinking about what took place today.