26. Girl Bye

Recap

???- stay away from my man you ugly bitch....
-----------

  Vanessa's Pov

"I know this bitch did not just text me this crazy shit," I said out loud and started pacing back and forth in the living room of Blazes parents house.

"What's wrong baby?" Blaze asked me with concern so I gave him my phone to show him the message.

I'm pregnant now, so I'm not going to try and hide anything so that I can be put in harms way.

But don't get me wrong, if I wasn't pregnant, then April would have had another thing coming.

"Baby I honestly don't know what's wrong with her, she was never like this before," Blaze said while coming to hug me from behind.

"She's pregnant to, so I'm not that worried, but if she try something I'm go-," I got cut off by Jane.

"you're going to sit back and let me handle it, you're not about to put my grandbaby in any harm," Jane said.

"But I," she gave me a look and I closed my mouth.

I leaned my head back against Blaze with a tired sigh, and we swayed from side to side.

"Maybe the dick was to bomb," Dean said out of no where and I busted out laughing.

"I CAN'T BREATHE, HELP ME LAWD," I yelled out while hanging onto Blaze trying to catch my breath.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

My phone rung but I was to busy laughing.
--------

  Blaze' s Pov

Vanessa was to busy laughing, so I answered her phone for her.

                  Phone Convo

Blaze: Hello, this is Vanessas phone.

Vanessa's mom: Oh lawd a man done answered my baby phone, where is she before I come kill you.

Blaze: Oh um ma'am I'm her boyfriend, she's right here.

  I put it on speaker

Linda: Vanessa baby where are you?

Vanessa: I'm still at the same place with my boyfriend.

Linda: Oh my baby finally got her mean ass a man, is his dic-

Vanessa: Oh my gosh call you later mom

     Click!

Vanessa looked at me with side eyes.

"I'm sorry everyone my mother is umm kind of crazy," she said while covering her face with her hands.

"it's okay honey you're pregnant, so my son must be doing something right," my mom said while walking to her room with my dad following behind her laughing.

"If y'all staying the night lock my door, I don't wanna have to shoot nobody," my dad said and picked up my mom.

I locked the door and looked to see Vanessa with droopy eyes.

"You tired baby?" I asked and she nodded and came to me with her arms lifted.

I picked her up and made my way to the room I had here.

I laid her down only to see that she was fast asleep.

"Nessa you want to take a shower," I asked her.

"Nooo I'll take one tomorrow," she whined and went back to sleep.

I laid beside her and pulled her close to me.

I'm so sorry baby, I know were not married but we can still make this work I love you.

With that I went right to sleep along with her.