Chapter 37.

David's POV.

I was galavanting around the neighborhood around 5 in the afternoon when I saw Anthony with a few of his friends playing basketball at some park.

I was scared of a lot of things. Like what Liza told me that one day. A part of me wanted to go up to him and do what I should've done a long time ago. But then another part of me didn't. Because I was scared. Because I'm a bitch.

But I knew this wasn't a situation I could dodge, this wasn't a situation I could easily tell people I was 'too' scared to do. Either way, I was gonna make my way over to him.

With nothing but pure confidence and anger, I walked over to the boys.

Anthony was sitting on a park bench while the others were shooting hoops.

I approached Anthony, my right hand already in a fist.

I pulled him up by his collar, "Why'd you rape Liza?" I aggressively asked.

He looked at me, as he began laughing, "Because she wanted it, bro."

I stared at him, as my jaw clenched tightly on both sides, "Fuck you, she didn't want it. No one wants it."

"Every girl wants it." He told me.

"Fuck you, Anthony." I said once again.

He brought up his laugh, as I just stared at him in disgust. How can one single person be so full of shit?

I punched him in his jaw, he looked at me with surprise, as he angrily pushed me from off of him.

"What the fuck, man." He said, as he punched me back.

I was angry. So angry. To the point where I could beat him until he was dead. And have no shame leaving his body there.

I threw him onto the concrete floor, as I went back to punching him. One punch for raping a girl. Second punch for saying she wanted it. Third punch for the fact that it was Liza. Fourth punch for taking her away from me. Fifth punch for his low friends. And sixth punch for being a shitty human being.

He aggressively grabbed me and threw me onto the ground as well. He started giving me punches to my stomach, mouth, eyes, jaw. It hurt. But it was for Liza. I knew it'd be worth it at the end.

I wasn't scared anymore. I punched him off of me.

"Fuck you." I mumbled, as I punched him continuously in the face. I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon, "Liza doesn't deserve it."

"Of course she does."

I stood up from him after a few more hard punches. I couldn't change a rapists mind. They're rapists, they can't help it.

I stared at him, as the blood from my nose and lip ran down my face and fell onto the concrete floor, "Don't touch Liza again." I sternly told him.

He wiped his nose, "She was the best one yet. I might get her again." He weakly told me.

"You won't." I said.

I knew he won't.

I turned around, as I looked down at my bloody knuckles and started walking away. I couldn't believe I had just beat the shit out of Anthony Knight.

My next stop was Liza's place. Oh man, I couldn't wait to see her. She's gonna' be so proud of me. She'll be happy.

I walked to Liza's house, I could see it from houses away.