Chapter 18.

David's POV.

Liza and I have been spending everyday with each other. I'm getting a little attached to her and I don't care who knows it anymore.

-

I sat in English class with Erin, Carly and Daniel. Daniel's a guy everyone says is "annoying." He's alright.

"Everybody start working!" Mr. Jacobsen said loud enough for the whole class to hear, "I'll put music on." He added as he walked to his desk.

Erin turned to look at me, "So. How was the dance? Still boring?" She asked.

"No, actually," I said as I played around with my pencil, "It was quite alright. Besides the fact that Toddy kept throwing himself at me."

"Toddy?" Erin asked, "Which one is he? They all look alike to me." She said as she laughed.

"The one with the surprisingly good eyebrows." I told her.

"Ohhh," she hummed, "he was throwing himself at you? How?"

"Eh. He was just - all over me." I said. "Literally."

"Pretty sure he likes you. Everyone does."

I slightly smiled at her added sentence, but sighed at her first one. "I don't know. He talks about his 'girlfriend' that he has all the time to me. He's kinda' annoying."

"Why do you hang out with him, then?" She asked.

"I don't. I hang out with Scotty, Zane and Heath. Todd's their friend and happens to be there." I explained.

"If you ever want, you can come to our table? If Todd ever annoys you that much." She said with a chuckle.

"If he annoys me that much? You say that as if that's impossible. I'm pretty sure I'll be there at your table sometime in the next few days." I said to her, chuckling along with her.

The music Mr. Jacobsen put on started playing which was a que to start working.

Erin kept talking however, since it's her. But I got to work.

I tapped my foot along to the music as I jotted down my notes. Then, Sweet Disposition came on and I stopped to make sure I was hearing that correctly.

I smiled to myself as my mind traveled to Liza. Man, how whipped I am for her.

-

The final bell rang and I jumped up and swung my backpack over myself and allowed one strap to hang off my right shoulder. I shoved my pen into my pocket as I made my way out of my last period. Finally, school is out.

I walked down the halls, bumping into a few hurrying people.

Liza walked up to me, wearing the sweatshirt I "gave" to her and holding the pink pen I also "gave" to her.

"Come hereeeeee." She said in a whiny tone as she approached me with wide, open arms.

With a gentle look on my face, I walked towards her.

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closely to her. She nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck, due to size difference. "See you on Monday." She mumbled against my skin.

I then softly smiled to myself, as I wrapped my arms around her body. I rested my head on top of hers, "See you on Monday." I said back to her.

We took a few minutes to hug, as if it were the last time we were ever gonna' see each other.

Eventually, she pulled away, her scent on me and my scent on her. She flashed me that cute smile of hers before she walked off.

I flashed her my awkward, gentle smile and then made my way in the opposite direction as her.

I walked out the building; the hug making my whole entire day.

I stared at my feet as I held onto both of the straps of my backpack with each hand. I sighed happily to myself, as I kept replaying what just happened in my head.

It's not like this is the first time I'm making contact with Liza. I mean, hell, we basically made out in the courtyard the other day. Just the slightest touch from her though makes me feel happy. Genuinely happy. I don't want to say I'm in love, because c'mon, how cheesy. But I do have strong feelings for Liza, nothing that I've ever felt before. God, she gives me a reason to look forward to school.

----

Sorry it took me so long to update, lmao. Just been busy with school & such. I'll get back on track, though, with this. So if you're shook now, just wait. I got plenty more to offer you. ;)