The Checklist

The Checklist

Summary:

"These rules," he says, gingerly cupping my cheek. "This list, this idea, this fantasy you have of the perfect man is an ideal Ender. It's not real. But this," He steps forward, closing the space between us. "This is insanely real." Rule#53: Bad is never good. Never fall for a badboy because they are, and forever will be, one thing: Trouble. And nothing good can come out of trouble. Ender Collins had the perfect plan: Drift through the middle, survive her last year of highschool, and create the perfect checklist. Sure, writing the rules to the perfect guy can be hard when you can’t, well, test the rules. But when no guy is willing to look your way, you learn to get over it. When one night at a party ends with her witnessing something she shouldn't, she decides to take advantage of the situation the first chance she gets. Blackmailing the schools known and wanted badboy should be suicide. But Ender needs test subjects, and what better way to get them then to go to the womanizing source. When Jace agrees to her outlandish terms, Ender knows she has her ticket to the big league. Through ridiculous rules, hideous makeovers, and outrageous rules, Jace will make Ender the most wanted girl on campus. That is, if she can protect her heart along the way.

Author: Nickymb

****************************************************************

My opinion:

I like this story because it has really original plot and it is so funny.

And yes I agree with all rules in the Checklist :D