The Wattpad Boy

The Wattpad Boy

Summary:

The girls are like sharks in a tank, and they all smell blood when a guy on Wattpad asks them to talk to them. It's quite pathetic, really. However, to my disappointment, it works like a charm.

Reeves Woody is a female Wattpad user. She loves Wattpad. Though, there are just somethings that really irritate her. Like one Wattpad user that goes by ZachRAWRS. All the girls go gaga over him just because he acts like Mr. Right. However, that's not the most significant reason that she's annoyed. What ticks her off the most is that he has more followers than her all because of his gender and supposedly funny and flirty personality, not because he writes magnificent stories. So, one day, when Reeves gets on Wattpad, she sees a private message from the one and only, ZachRAWRS. Little did she know that, that one message will change not only her Wattpad life, but her outside life too.

Author: Fanganator

*******************************************************************

My opinion:

I really enjoy reading this story.

There are so many funny moments in it that made me laugh.Reeves and Zach are total opposites.They never have the same opinion.I love to read about their arguments.

The story is not completed.