Forgotten

Forgotten

Summary:

Lili and Callen have been going out for three years. But they've been best friends pretty much forever. And Lili loves him but... lately she's been wondering if they might be better off as friends. Because what she feels for Callen doesn't always feel like it's enough. Which admittedly is a problem now that she's finally agreed to sleep with him after homecoming. And then there's the mysterious stranger who seems to stir so much more in her than she ever thought possible. But who is he? And why does she feel such a strong connection to him? Because when he touches her, it's like nothing else in the world matters. How can a complete stranger make her feel so much more than her boyfriend of three years? That's what confuses her the most. All Lili knows is that she has to find him. She needs to figure out exactly what he means to her because she knows there's something between them. Little does Lili realize just how much everything will change once she discovers the truth about herself and the mysterious stranger who has only now come into her life.

Author: jsucevic

************************************************************

My opinion:

I am so happy that I found this story.'Forgotten' is more fascinating book than the summary shows.The plot really surprised me.It is magical and mysterious.It is like a fairytale.When I start reading it I can't stop till I find out what happens next.

Oh I like everything about this book- the book cover is amazing,the author writes so beautiful.

This is one of the most imaginative works I have ever read and honestly at the moment it is my favourite story in Wattpad!

What can I say this story is full of love and fantasy!

PS: jsucevic if you are reading this know that you are awesome (: