The Mysterious Guy

The Mysterious Guy

Summary:

"I'm him" he said."I'm your mysterious guy". I never thought I would hear those 5 words, or at least not from Aaron Tyler's mouth.The school's bad boy, the player, the guy who has slept with more girls you can count, Aaron Tyler is the guy who took my heart only from chatting with text messages in kik. "It can't be you'' I said finally. It can't be him. It shouldn't be him. From all the guys in the world, it shouldn't be him. "I am'' he said stepping closer. I did the only thing I could do in that moment ran. I ran away from Aaron Tyler. I ran out of school. I ran till I stepped in my room and jumped on the bed. It can't be Aaron my mysterious guy, I hate him. Keira Carter hates Aaron Tyler. Yet he is the guy that she fell in love only by texting him without knowing who he is. Will Keira still love Aaron after she finds out that he is The Mysterious Guy? Or will she just ignore him and forget that 1 month that she talked to him?

Author: Lona_angel

***********************************************************************

My opinion:

Now a suggestion from the Teen Fiction/Romance cattegory.

This is a typical bad boy - nerd girl story.Aaron is sweet,caring and well....hot.And Keira is so innocent but also determined not to fall for his charm.The book is full of love,hate,drama,mystery and a lot of complicated situations.

I just love that kind of stories.And this one is really good so give it a try.