The Hollow Ball

The Hollow Ball

Summary:

The Hollow Ball. It's been a tradition in Hollow since the establishment of the small, secluded town. Every ten years, the oldest child of each family at the age of adulthood is sent to the ball as an offering of peace to the creatures that lurk in the dark forest. The creatures that could destroy them in seconds. Once a girl or boy steps through the doors of the Hollow Ball, they never come back. A world of enchanting beauty,dazzling music, beautiful dresses, lustful encounters, and a stranger in a skull mask. Surrounded by creatures that want her for themselves, Hayley Castellano is determined to survive. Even if it means, dancing with death and diving into a world where there is no going back.

Author: simranm17

*************************************************************************

My opinion:

Now after I started with the Fantasy and the Mystery kind of stories I can't stop.It seems like these are my new favourite genres.Here is another great suggestion.

The Hollow Ball can be described with only one word 'brilliant'!

The author simranm17 has so creative imagination!And as she says 'everything is not what it seems' in this book.The atmosphere of the story is really intense.Hayley is a very strong character.And well the boy in the skull mask is hot!