Eccentric Souls

Eccentric Souls

Summary:

With the death of her boyfriend so fresh in her mind, Holly's summer stretches before her, carefully organized and scheduled. She will spend each week in one particular city of the countries she and her boyfriend had planned to visit. She will spend all her days photographing every special moment. She will spend her nights swimming, a sport that her boyfriend was insanely passionate about. She is determined not to have any spare times on her hands. Holly did not anticipate any changes in her plans but when she meets mature, gifted swimmer and insomniac Ryden at a coffee shop, she realizes for some reasons she cannot seem to shake him. There is something about him that makes her let her walls down and talk about the tragic accident that happened right before her own eyes eight months ago. But perhaps, Ryden is not the only one doing the softening up. Perhaps, unintentionally, the eccentric, awkward, and klutzy Holly also gets under his skin and helps him out in one way or another. Perhaps, when these two strangers part, they will be able to experience the life that they both have long missed out on.

Author: echoingyourname

***********************************************************************

My opinion:

A new story from echoingyourname.I am really excited because I love her other book Ryley And The Boys!

I can't say much about this story because it has only two chapters till now but I know it will be awsome!So I can't wait to read more.