The Perfect Duet

The Perfect Duet

Summary:

Mackenzie Heart has been the goody-two shoes, perfect grades girl her whole life. She always takes orders from her demanding parents, peers, and teachers without talking back. Despite her docile nature, she has a strong hidden talent. Singing. It's her escape from her pressure filled life. Then there's Dylan Stone, the loner of her school. He never talks to anyone, unless it is absolutely necessary. Underneath his hard exterior is a boy who is just trying to support his family though his own singing. Sadly, street singing hasn't taken him anywhere. For him, singing is not only his favorite pass time, but a way he makes money. What will happen when you put these two vocalists together on a live television show, competing for a cash prize and a record deal that could help them both? Only time will tell...

Author: kpgcatlover

**********************************************************

My opinion:

I am addicted to this amazing book!I like the idea of the story because it is really original.Mackenzie is extremely different female character.She is quite but also she is trying to face her fears.As for Dylan he is a character that I hardly can figure out.I really don't know what's really on his mind and what are his feelings for Mackenzie.The story is written in third person's POV and has a lot of twists.There are funny moments but also there are moments in the book which has made me cry!I also like the author's choice of songs performed by Dylan and Mackenzie because that makes the story even cuter!

The Perfect Duet is my favourite story by kpgcatlover.But she has other stories which are also amazing.So go and check them out.They are one of the best here in Wattpad!