Confessions of a Heartbreaker

Summary:

My eyes roam over her face while I wait for my brain to finally click back into gear. But I just can't stand here like a total dumbass, I have to say something. Maybe if I can figure out who she is, I can get us back on even footing. "Let me save you the trouble, Parker Montgomery, because I can see the little hamster wheel spinning in your head. You don't know me. And frankly, because of your rather man whore-ish reputation, I'm totally okay with that. You're like a walking advertisement for STD's." I'm pretty sure my chin just hit the cement. Holy crap. Did this girl seriously just say that to me? I have to admit that I'm sort of blown away. Man whore? I'm not a man whore. I mean, sure I've been with a number of girls, but does that necessarily make me a man whore? All I can do is stare at her feeling totally... damn it! I can't even adequately explain how I'm feeling right now. The only thing I seem capable of doing is hoisting my cup to my lips and taking a giant gulp of beer. I have to admit that this has not exactly been one of my finest Parker moments. Not by a long shot. But like I said, this girl has somehow thrown me completely off my game. I'm hoping the beer will help me get my mojo back. Liquid courage or something like that. I don't even know anymore. Just as I open my mouth to fire some cutting retort back at her she beats me to the punch. "Listen, this little meet and greet has been awesome, but I've got to take off." What? Does she really think that I'm just going to let her walk away from me? Oh. Hell. No.

Author: jsucevic

********************************************************

My opinion:

Confessions of a Heartbreaker is a really funny story that makes me laugh so hard every time when I read it

The story is brilliantly written in a male character's POV. Trust me when I say that this guy has really crazy thoughts but that's exactly what makes the story hilarious.

Also if you haven't already read jsucecic's other story Forgotten you should because Forgotten is one of my favourite stories on Wattpad and I am serious when I say that it is really amazing.