The Glove Guy

The Glove Guy

Summary:

"Can you take off your gloves please? for me." She pleaded, with her eyes sparkling like a kid begging their parents to get them a puppy. "Ellie... you know I can't..." He tried to convince her not to. "Please, I want to feel it, your hands" She tried again but it seems like her pleading is finally working after all those weeks of pleading,it's finally working. "Fine." He huffed before taking it off. Meet Elizabeth O'Connel. She's a normal Sophomore in her small High school of her small town. She's normal, that's all you can say about her. She's not a Pom-Pom Cheer leader, Miss Popular nor is she the school's nerd. She just likes to sit with her normal friends and go out. Super Normal Teen Age Girl. And then there's Mason Fetch. He's the Cliched bad boy. The leather jacket, the motorcycle, the girls...and the leather moto-bike gloves. He doesn't wear them for only when riding the bike, he just always wears them. Why, you ask me? Well, that is what you're about to find out in The Glove Guy.

Author: GemUnderSea

***********************************************************

My opinion:

This is a really good story that I enjoy reading. So give it a try.