Birds and Bees

Birds and Bees

Summary:

"Sex is an important moment shared between two people at a respectable age." "Birth control? Don't do it, that's your birth control." "You have to set the mood, for starters. Rent a room, or fix your bedroom, get candles, lots of them, and more importantly the music." "Make sure you wear nice underwear, matching ones with lace. I heard guys like that." ****** Poppy McClain and Oliver Stanton were in that stage in the relationship where they're ready for something physical. Neither of them have a clue or how to approach the subject without being awkward. So they decide to do their research and preparations. But when Oliver is caught buying condoms and Poppy ordering birth control by both their parents, they decide to intervene and put a stop to their plans, by any means necessary. Whether it's showing them graphic slides to birthing videos, their objective is to make them wait as long as they can. Will Oliver and Poppy be influenced by their parents? Or are they strong enough to decide on their own? Either way, they're about to get about multiple perspectives on the birds and the bees talk, whether they like it or not.

Author: Entice_

**************************************************************

My opinion:

This story is so cute and funny.I am smiling all the time when I am reading it.

Oliver and Poppy are so innocent and that makes the story so adorable.They are the perfect couple.

If you start reading Birds and Bees you should  be prepared for lots of awkward situations that will make you laugh.