Being a Fangirl

Being a Fangirl

Summary:

"Thunder" is the latest boy band that makes girls swoon, scream and just about every one of them around the world has their own favorite. Silver Pattinson, the lead vocalist, is Lexie's favorite. She can already imagine how they will get married, (beach wedding) how many children they will be having, (two to four) and how they will spend the rest of their lives together. (despite Silver's star status, they will have a secret place, away from Hollywood while Silver isn't working) So when she gets the chance to see Silver in person, she takes it with no hesitation. Little did she know, it will lead to somewhere greater, like being an assistant for them during their tour. But what surprises her is the fact that Silver is different from what she has imagined. He's different from the smiling sweetheart that he is on TV and instead turns out to be this cold, rude jerk that doesn’t like talking to other people besides his band mates. What will Lexie do if her dream guy isn’t what she imagined? ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ Get inside a fangirl's head and watch how she handles life when her dreams get a big punch from reality.

Author: Just_Jae

*****************************************************

My opinion

I love this story because it is so funny. Like seriously the last chapter I read made me laugh so hard.

The idea of the story is good, it is well written and I like the fact that this is not a fan fiction.

Lexie is really cool main character and I predict a lot of awkward situations in the future chapters.