Chasing The Browns

Chasing The Browns

Summary:

Cliche. That's how I thought it would be. Boy meets girl, they fall in love. But after I find out that I have a stalker, everything changes... ~~~~~ Thump. Thump. 'No, no way...' I gasped. He was bashing the alleyway fence. Unable to move because of my breathlessness, I watched in a helpless panic as the fence shook dangerously as the man crashed against it, cursing when it didn't break under his weight. It creaked and splintered, wood from where the hole had been went everywhere. I stumbled back, making for the end of the alleyway, but in my panicked frenzy, I had no idea which way would lead to home. That's when I heard the fence give way. I bolted for my left and sprinted as fast as I could. The rain burned my eyes and I had no idea where I was going. I was running blindly in a dark alleyway to God knew where. And, somehow, I knew I wouldn't make it through without being caught. All of a sudden, I felt myself hurtling through the air. I let out a scream when my head made sickeningly painful contact with the slimy ground beneath me. That's when he caught up with me. That's when he dragged me to my feet, only eyes visible beneath his black mask. That's when he whispered, 'Keep still, and you won't get hurt.' Stupidly, I trashed feebly in his grip. That's when I caught a glimpse of the wet blade that glistened with rain drops before he pressed it against my throat.

Author: xXLoveAndSkittlesXx

****************************************************************

My opinion:

The best mystery book I have ever read!I love this genre!Once I've started reading the book,I couldn't stop till I read the rest just to see what happens next.That story is just so unpredictable. The plot is original and the author has really good writing style.With every chapter I am getting more and more confused because it is hard to say who the stalker is after there are so many suspicious characters.But the story it is not only mysterious but also it is romantic so that makes it perfect for me!

So, please go and check out Chasing the Browns I am sure you won't regret it!