Handcuffed Hugs

Handcuffed Hugs

Summary:

"You want me," he whispered. I closed my eyes, forcing my heart to calm down as I felt his fingers against my cheek. "And yet, I can't have you." *** Reed O'Connor: your typical, mysterious and cocky boy. He broods, he plays, he messes you around; with his handcuffs. Doesn't help that his policeman father keeps a stash of them at home. Peyton Hartley: average, somewhat clever with a down to earth personality. And also, the lucky one to be blessed by clashing with the jerk, Reed. They say karma kicks you in the butt when you do something wrong, but when you mess with Reed, the only form of punishment you'll get is being handcuffed to the pole for the day. When Peyton's turn arrives, she's somewhat suprised Reed returns to release her, with a simple condition. She must hug him everyday without questioning why. A definite no-no but one Peyton just cannot decline. Besides, she's got worse to worry about. There's just something about the O'Connor boy that intrigues her anyway. What is up with the bad boy, his cuffs and the hugs exactly? And is she really in the position to get involved?

Author: solicitude

***********************************************************

My opinion:

This story is just so perfect.The plot of the story is original and it is well written.

I think 'Handcuffed Hugs' will become really popular in the future.Now I am waiting for updates and I am so excited to find out more about Peyton and Reed!