Shoot and Score My Ass

Summary:

"You couldn't play soccer for your life," he says, his smirk starting to annoy the hell out of me. "Oh yeah? Watch me," I hiss between gritted teeth before spinning around and walking away, making sure to sway my hips. He thinks I can't play? I'll show him. Game. On. 

Jackie Parkers. A girl with the soccer coach as her father. She's got an easy chance on the team. Only problem? She can't play for her life. Dylan Harrison. A guy who worked hard to earn a spot in the school and soccer field. He's got an easy chance in ANY university. Only problem? He's poor. Jackie has something Dylan wants, money. Dylan has something Jackie wants, soccer. So, when Jackie fails soccer tryouts, she's offered something any girl would die for. Something she has no choice to. Something she never dreamed of. Dylan Harrison is her new private coach. And only fate can decide whether or not she'll faint.

Author: PterodactylusFarts

***************************************************************

My opinion:

This is a really funny and light hearted romance story.

I love all kind of sports so I really enjoyed reading this.Now I am waiting for PterodactylusFarts's new story which is also about soccer!So if you know similar kind of stories let me now in your comments!