Flo

Flo

Summary:

❝Flo was weird. She liked walking around barefoot and putting petals in her drinks. She loved the taste of warm fizzy and caught fireflies to make wishes. She believed carrots had feelings and wore edible jewellery. Flo was the most unusual girl I had ever met, which made it absolutely impossible to not fall in love with her. ❞ Holden Peters adventures through the complicated contemporary context of teenage love and discovers the challenges with falling for a girl who felt like she was born in the wrong time.

Author: LovelyLivvi

*************************************************************

My opinion:

This is an extraordinary story.It is different but in the good way.The story is not completed!

Flo is the weirdest and unique female character ever but she is so sweet that you immediately( from the first pages) get to like her.

I like how the story is written in Holden's POV because I love reading boy's perspectives.He is so charming and caring and he is a gentleman.

Tess and Quinton are nice and funny characters.I like the scenes with them.

LovelyLivvi is such a talented writer I absolutely love her other stories as well.Handcuffs,Kisses and Awkward Situations is one of the best stories I've ever read and is completed so you can check out this story too.