Chapter 16: Shadow of a Girl

Chapter 16: Shadow if a Girl

Entry 8:  

Percy sighed as Darkness paced around on the main deck. She had a nasty snarl on her lips.

Clearly, she was not happy.

Percy groaned as he began getting annoyed with her pacing.

"Damn it Darkness. Why not kill the-the" Percy struggled to come up with an insult, making Darkness roll her eyes.

"She's a whore, a bit." Percy covered her mouth.

"Let's just call her a noddle." He gave sheepish smile and looked away from her glare.

Darkness gave a big glare towards him.

"She's an ugly noddle." She snapped. Percy chuckled as he looked at her angered expression.

"Oh yes. A very ugly noddle." He laughed out. Darkness fumed as she stomped around. Percy laughed loudly as he chuckled at her.

"Gah, your annoying." Darkness yelled. Making the crew member slowly inch away from her. Percy laughed loudly as he raced up to the steering wheel.

"I'm amazing." He yelled out towards her. Darkness glared and stormed toward her newly fixed office.

"I need a nap." She yelled.

"Don't bother me unless you want to meet death." She shouted towards all the crew member. Who looked at her confused.

'Ah typical pirates.' Percy thought with a smile.

__________________________

"Land, Land." A sailor shouted. Darkness took the looking glass from a sailor and pointed it towards the land.

"Set sails towards it boys. We've found the great gold." She smiled and turned to look towards Percy.

"Prepare yourself prince. You will search for the swords. My crew for the gold and food." Darkness smiled widely for the first time in months.

"Let' hurry." She said.

________

A few hours later they both stood out staring into the golden sands.

Darkness looked towards the towering trees far to the ends.

"The booty be far behind within the mountains." Darkness told the crew. Both quickly set of to get to work. Going on to look for the treasure. Percy watched as they left.

"Okay. We need to go. The other way. Those swords are in an ancient building around here." Darkness looked around. To see nothing.

"Let's go through there." She pointed to a completely dark forest.

"I won't be able to see in there!" Percy exclaimed.

"Exactly. It's why we're talking that rout. You will learn to use your senses in much higher level." Darkness said with a chuckle as she went towards the dense dark shadows of the tall trees. Percy let out a sigh and followed the girl.

__________

Percy was confused as he walked. Tripping on every little thing in his path. Everything was pitch black and very difficult to navigate. But Darkness was perfectly fine in the environment. She would instruct Percy on how he had to feel his surroundings. Not only physically, but much more. He had to see the place without his eyes. He had to stop occasionally, and listen. Feel the wind as it blew by.