Chapter 13: Shadow of a Girl

Entry 5:

Percy looked around in amazement. How can someone not be amazed while walking through another planet for the first time?

Percy looked around taking in his surroundings. The mask he was forced to put on made his nose itch. Letting out a frustrated sigh he stopped trying to scratch it without removing the mask.

As they made their way through the crowds, all Percy could hear was about the 'son of chaos,' and it sucked because he was the son of Chaos. Darkness had to get him out of weird encounters with other men? Creatures? He wasn't sure what to call them, and he really can't call them aliens because he was the alien there. Every male seemed like normal humans until you took a closer look to see them with more features. The horns on their heads, and their colorful eyes.

None being sea green, just like Darkness said. Mostly all where red, blue, violet, or even white. The woman had pink, purple, blue, or a shade of crimson orbs that made some men go crazy. But not him, he ignored all the women who crossed his path. He didn't care for a relationship.

"Here we are," Darkness announced. Percy stopped to see a huge waterfall. He looked up to see the top of the mountain. It was most likely bigger than mount Everest on earth, and this caused his mouth to gape open in amazement.

"Behind this waterfall is The Great Night, my ship," Darkness said as she began to climb down towards the lake. Percy let out a loud sigh and followed her down the hill.

"We have to go through an underwater cave," Darkness said pointing down. She looked at Percy before glancing back down.

"Let's go," She said jumping into the cold water. Percy quickly followed suit and jumped in. He saw Darkness swimming towards a dark cave.

Percy swam gracefully, but since Darkness was wearing a skirt, it held her back. Darkness was struggling to move faster. Percy speeds up a bit and took hold of her hand. At contact, he noticed how cold her skin was. He gave her a grin and swam deeper into the cave, bringing them closer to their destination.

Darkness hold on his hand was beginning to loosen up after 5 minutes underwater. He turned around to look at her. She was holding her neck with her free hand.

Darkness needed air.

Percy began to freak out not knowing what to do. His mind was racing, and not finding another option, he placed his lip into hers giving her air. Darkness eyes went wide with suprise, bit was a relief for the air. A bit gross she had to admit, but it let her survive another while more. She only had partial immortality. She could still die. Only Percy could give her the full immortality now. He was her master and the one who had the full power of her life.

Percy parted and took her hand again. Darkness was pulled faster than before through the water. Percy let out a sigh of relief at seeing the surface. He swam up, and both managed to break through the surface of the water. Darkness took a deep breath as she broke past the surface of the water. Her cheeks where flushed red as wiped away the water from her face. Percy popping up beside her looking relieved.

"Next time, use your powers master," Darkness muttered while raising herself to the rocky surface.

Percy let out a nervous chuckle and apologies softly as he pulled himself up onto the large rock.

"Can you dry me off?" Darkness asked looking down at her soaked clothes. It was cold, and she was shivering slightly. Percy nodded and placed a hand on her shoulder. Drying her off in an instant, relieving her of the chilly feeling.