Chapter 7: Shadow of a Girl

Chapter 7: Shadow of a girl

Athena's POV:

Percy paced around the room. Hestia, Artemis, Apollo, and I stood there watching as he walked to one side, then to the other. No sign of stopping anytime soon. Darkness looked annoyed as she watched him pace back and forward with an enraged look on his face. The snarl on his lips made it even more evident. Finally, after another two minutes, or so of deadly silence Darkness broke it with a loud growl of annoyance.

"Stop pacing, and go hold Athena," She snapped. I blushed as Percy shrugged, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Now calm down. She's right there. Safe and sound," Darkness said patting his head. Percy smacked her hand away, as he sat down on the love seat. Pulling onto his lap. Hestia and Artemis gave me smirks as they looked at us both, meanwhile Apollo was looking all serious.

I do believe this is the first time. I moved my gaze away from my half-brother before looking up at Percy, who also wore a similar expression.

"The Gods have a war to fight, and they have asked for our help. Without knowing it to be us," His voice was full of bitterness which made me frown.

"I wouldn't help them win, but the situation is serious," He wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"Void, Chaos, and Order have told me given me a mission, in which you are all involved. We're going to aid them against the titans and giants. Then we will strike and destroy them afterward," My frown deepened. Many things were wrong with that.

"I don't believe it to be such a promising idea," I muttered against his chest. Percy stiffened before glancing down at me. Everyone else looked at me with questionable gazes.

"Let's not forget the campers and the mortals. All the gods can't simply disappear. The whole planet will be thrown into havoc. I agree that we aid against the Titians, but the aftermath of the war will have our side warn out as well. I don't believe it's just the titans and the giants. Someone must have brought them back. Someone powerful." I said. A small smile broke past Percy's lips.

"I knew I could count on you to point out the flaws." I blushed as he kissed my forehead. A tender kiss that lingered longer than it should have.

"It's settled. We will become the god's allies. While there were are there we will choose who will stay and who will fade," Percy was firm with his proclamation. He stood up placing me on my own two feet.

"Let's go announce this to the army," He said.

All six of us walked into a large room. Hestia, Artemis and I gasped at the number of the Army. It was huge! At least over 10,000 people in one single room. I am beyond amazed at how large this room must be. Each warrior was well lined. Standing firmly while looking straight ahead of them. Not moving an inch. Almost like statues. Something very impressive. I glanced back at Percy who wore a serious, and stoic expression.

"Listen up," His voice rang through the room. Percy's voice bounced off the walls. Only causing his voice to sound louder and stronger.

"We have a new mission. We will be heading towards earth. To destroy the Titians and giants. I will be taking 7 squadrons. My 9 weaker ones, this will be perfect for you to improve," He ordered. About 1 quarter of the army moved forward. Taking a stance in front of us.

"Wow," Artemis whispered amazed. Thinking she was speaking about the army. I glanced ahead, but I caught a small blush on her cheeks as she looked towards a young man in the squadrons in front of us. I mentally smirked as I elbowed her lightly.