Chapter 3: Shadow of a Girl

Chapter 3: The Shadow of a Girl

'Warning the concent below may have rape and abuse, please note that this is a fictional story, do not attempt this on anyone. It's wrong and if you do this you're a horrible person who needs mental help.

"They won't do a thing," Zeus snapped at his daughter Artemis.

"How do you know?" Artemis snapped back. Only to earn a smack across her face.

"Because I am the king of the gods," Zeus yelled pushing her to the ground.

"I say they won't do a thing, because I am Zeus king of the gods," He boosted lifting his arms high up in the air. Artemis rolled her eyes as she stood back up.

"Athena did the right thing by going with them. I bet that she can find someone to destroy you," Artemis spat towards her father.

"You're an insolent girl," Zeus screamed in rage.

"I'll show you power." He stomped towards her. Picking her up by the hair.

"I am the most powerful god out there," He slammed her head down on the throne room floor.

Artemis' eyes went wide as she saw the look on her father's face.

"I'm king. I can have anything I want," He ripped her dress apart exposing her necked body to his eyes.

"No!" Artemis struggled to free herself from Zeus' iron grip.

"You're free from your little oath," He growled out thrusting into her. Artemis cried out in pain, as her father's number tore her sensitive skin, breaking her purity in the process.

"N-no," She pounded his chest trying to free herself. Only for her father to thrust in once more. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as she cried in pain, anger, and fear.

"Y-you're a monster," She cried.

"Let me go," Zeus growled as he smacked her across her cheek.

"Your little hunters are disbanded, you're no longer a virgin," His voice held humor as Artemis cried out.

"Monster," She cried pushing him off with all her left-over strength.

Artemis held her torn clothes to her exposed areas, as she flashed herself to her palace. Leaving a smirking Zeus on the ground. Unknown to Zeus Apollo hid behind a pillar with a scowl on his lips. He quickly left not wanting to be caught.

"Artemis," Apollo screamed running towards his sister's palace. Disgusted with his father's action, he quickly followed his sister.

"Artemis," He sighed with relief as seeing her crying on the side of her bed. Her hair was a mess, but she was there.

"H-he rapped me Apollo." Apollo's heart clenched at seeing his sister crying. Her dress was torn as evidence.

"I don't want to be here. He's horrible, we messed up majorly by the way we treated Percy. The boy was guilty of nothing we made him leave, and It only empowered Zeus even more." She cried.

"He could have saved us from our worthless father, who calls himself king," Apollo bit his lip as he pulled his sister to a hug.

"We can try to contact those people who came to the camp a few days back. Warning us about the fall of Olympus," He muttered softly.

"You could probably join them. The girl, Darkness did say anyone could join. You could join and your hunters maybe," Artemis shook her head.

"I don't want to leave you here with that monster." She cried.