Chapter 9: Shadow of a Girl

Chapter 9: Shadow of a girl

Entry 1:

_____________________________

Darkness stood behind Percy, as he prepared to leave the dreadful camp. Now was the time he looked forward, his future was waiting for him.

"Are you ready to leave?" She asked, as always her feet did not touch the ground and she simply hovered around Percy.

Percy nodded, feeling deeply hurt while looking around the camp. It was a place filled with painful old memories, and even the new ones were painful. He grimaced as he glanced around once more.

"Yeah, let's go," Percy glanced around eyeing the place he once called home. All the memories he made were now something he would hate. His eyes were dull with sadness, and his famous smile washed away from his life. Percy made his way towards one of his achievements. Thalia's tree. The tree stood tall and proud like always. Keeping the camp barrier up, and the campers inside protected from monsters outside. Percy grimaced as he remembered the old times, the moment Thaila came back, the way Annabeth had smiled during those times.

'No, bad Percy,'

Darkness floated beside her master, noticing the frown on his face as his gaze was in some sort of daze.

"Master, we should get going," She said softly, placing a cold touch onto his shoulder. Percy shivered but snapped out of his flashbacks.

"Sorry, let's go," Percy then noticed the large crowed forming underneath Thalia's three. Every greek camper was here to see him leaving, but he didn't see the hunters, nor his last hope. Thalia, with a sigh Percy struggled to move his feet through the large crowed sneering, spitting, shouting, laughing at him. Everyone had smacked him as he passed through, the gods just watched. Some horrified others were happy as can be.

Percy Jackson, the man that was once so highly regarded as a hero in Olympus was reduced to nothing more than a distasteful criminal at that point. Percy then saw Annabeth, standing side by side with her new lover. Anger filled his heart, but the only words he could master to speak where.

"You lost someone loyal, remember that when you realize he isn't the one," Annabeth only laughed. Darkness growled and stood in front of her master.

"It's time," She whispered to Percy before floating herself up into the air. Campers scrambled away in fear, as the dark cloud began to roll in, covering the sunlight. Darkness kept silent as she thickened the shadows, making a dense shadow, seeing Athena give him a hurt expression before she was consumed into the shadows.

Percy was soon covered too, and unable to see anything in front of him, but he trusted Darkness.

"Let's go, Master, your new life is waiting," Darkness whispered softly into his ear, as she took his hand and lead him through the dense shadows.

"Careful, a camper is sleeping to your left," Darkness spoke up. Percy moved his feet, and soon felt the body of the camper laying on the ground, so he walked around the camper and managed to enter through the portal. Darkness smiled as she glanced at Camp half-blood.

"I'll be back, and I'll take someone very valuable," Darkness said as she let the cloud break apart and let the light into the camp. Finally, after all the shadows had disappeared, and camp looked normal again. Darkness entered the portal, disappearing as well.