Change My Mind

(Change My Mind is a One Direction song)

Hey good-lookings,

So this is the second to last chapter (we still have the epilogue). I don’t really know what to say here, so I’m just going to go with thank you. If you stuck with this story for this long I love you and you make me unbelievably happy, I never thought we would have anyone stay with it this long. Your comments and votes mean the world to us and I just can’t thank you enough.

This was a really enjoyable and interesting experience. We have a sequel idea, but have not decided if we are going to write it yet. Between Wattpad and Tumblr requests this becomes quite the time commitment and it might be time to invest it into something else. The thing is I’m not even planning on doing anything in the future with writing and I just don’t know if this makes sense anymore. At the same time I really enjoy writing my thoughts down, so I think we are just going to sit on it for a month or two and see where life takes us. If you want to see where we are on our decision, I’ll write about it on Tumblr. No matter what we decide to do I’m sure it will all turn out all right.

I love you guys and if we don’t write the next one, goodbye!

~E & S~

 XOXO