Chapter 10: Grow Up

(Grow Up is by Cher Lloyd and Busta Rhymes)

Harry’s POV:

                Yesterday was a good day. Erin and I crushed the competition, and then my day was freed up to have a good time with a cute girl. Then it hit me, I had to leave now, at 4am, how was I going to sneak out this early? I slowly turned to see if she was sleeping soundly. She was gone? She must have left right after I drifted to sleep. Well that saved me a headache. I ran up to the makeup room showered and then got everything caked on again.

                Then I was free to go back to my room for breakfast. I didn’t see the note last night. I stopped to read it outside the door. She was really awkward, even on paper. Somehow though it worked and made me want to hang out with her even more. I wanted to see what would happen next.

                “Marge said the coupons are in your lockers,” I hear Allen grunt from behind me.

                “Marge,” I questioned, not knowing who the heck he was talking about.

                “Funny,” he smiled. I don’t know if he actually though I knew who the person was or if he just wanted to torture me. “The girl you were with, still in there?” He asked, clearly unimpressed.

                “No,” I thought he was prying a little too much for my taste.

                “You’re that bad in bed?” He questioned looking at his watch.

                “I’m great in bed,” I defended myself.

                “Oh yeah, who’s told you that?” He questioned like it was a challenge.

                “Your mom.” He got on my nerves like no one else ever could.

                “My mom’s dead,” he said matter of fact. “Just like your reputation around here tiny balls. Word spreads fast and Blondie will have told the whole hotel by now, that you have a tiny dick and don’t know how to use it.”

                “Is that what happened to you,” I asked.

                “What the hell’s that supposed to mean,” he fired back.

                “You obviously aren’t swimming in girls, and I can get any girl I want.”

                “Not her,” he pointed to the note on the door.

                “If I want her, I can have her,” I looked to her door.

                “Erin is way too smart for your shit. That and she’s far too good for you.”

                “She loves me,” I said thinking about how well we got along.

                “Was it love at first sight for you? You delusional bastard.”

                “I meant that we have been hitting it off. Not that we’re in love,” I clarified. “You have her on such a high pedestal, she’s not an angel. I’ll bet Erin has sex with all sorts of guys. Just because she’s not doing it with you, doesn’t mean she’s not doing it.”

                “You’d better watch what you say before I hurt that pretty little face of yours.” He literally clenched his fist and jaw. I joked about his manhood, sex life, dead mother, and nothing. The second I mentioned Erin it turned from friendly banter to murderous thoughts and plans. He was a good friend and now I knew the line that I most defiantly was not allowed to cross. “Erin actually thinks that sex means something, and I know for a fact that she’s not having it with all sorts of guys. She may not be an angel, but she’s the closest damn thing you’re ever going to see to one. So stop talking about her in such derogatory terms. Besides she was disgusted with your behavior last night.”