A Dream Within a Dream

Maz's POV

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~Z~~~~~~~~~~~

Marceline? Marceline, where are you?

I heard chuckling in the distance, it sounded like Marceline's laugh.

Marce-

"I know he's so pathetic. I don't know what I ever saw in him" she and another guy shared laughs.

Marceline? I got closer.

The laughing stopped.

I saw Marceline sitting on the guy's lap with her arms wrapped around his neck. It seemed as though they were making out because he lips were a shade of a warm-pinkish tone.

"Ugh, what do you want your little brat?!" She spat.

Marceline, what is this all this about?

"Look, I can't be with a guy who can't be a man and protect me from shit, I'm leaving you for him" she pointed to Matthew.

Marceline, please...NO!! I can protect you ba-

"Yea right, just dig a ditch and die in it, fucker" she laughed as she kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Z~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO! I woke up shouting.

My heart was beating fast and my thoughts we interrupted with someone nuzzling their face into the crook of my neck.

I looked down to see who's body is was... Marceline’s.

My nightmares scared me so much that I completely forgot who or what was around me.

"Mazzz", she hinted. She was sleep talking- surely nothing has changed in three years.

I turn to face her and pulled her towards me with my chin just above her head.

Perfect.

-------------------------

A few hours later, I woke up to an empty bed. Was it all a dream? Did Marceline and I never make up?

Just before I was about to burst, Marceline has both hands on either side of the open door, revealing her stomach and panties. Her hair was perfectly messy; her eyes had their bright colors back and its original shine. Her skin no longer sick-like but vivid, she's back and she's mine.

"You're up early?" She asked surprised.

Hehe, I had a bad dream before and just now, when I woke up, I thought everything that happened last night was only a dream. I was about to snap but then your Goddess like presence showed up at the door- I eyed her body, speechlessly

"Oh my-" she was dumbstruck.

I patted the empty space on my bed, Come here baby, I need you.

Her arms, slowly slid down the doorway causing my shirt to show less of her.

At first she sat down on the empty space for she knew I was gonna say something.

You're mine, mine, mine, MINE- got that? I said as I leaned in closer and closer.

"You showed me that last night Maz; I have your words engraved on me"

I pulled her closer to me and pecked her on the lips. You showed me as well, letting me explore you and only me; I have your actions engraved on me.

She smiled but it soon turned into a frown. "So what was your dream about?" She asked worriedly.

It's not important babe, I chuckled.