I Can't

Maz’s P O V

*knock knock*

“BABE!” she leaned in and kissed me.

“Hey Lexi” I said.

Holy crap she smelled like pot, that’s fucking disgusting. I mean I smoke sometimes but damn, this girl was hitting the pipe.

“Come in, are you ready to have fun?” she looked at me so seductively.

She tries so hard to be sexy or cute, but she’s already hot. All she really needs to do is just shut up and wear little to no makeup; she’ll look better that way.

“Yeah babe, let’s have some fun” I winked at her. I can tell she melted inside.

“Want something to drink? Smoke?” she lifted a few cold ones and a pipe.

I haven’t smoked in quite some time and since I feel like shit, why not give it a hit?

“What’s in the pipe?” I point to the pipe.

“Hemp” she grinned and filled the pipe up.

I took a hit and boy did I feel like I had no troubles. But holy shit was I hungry.

Lexi gave me some food and liquor, and I was gone.

All of a sudden, I notice Lexi getting sexier by the second. I want her right now, I want her really bad.

I quickly stood up, staggering to her. Lexi was up against the wall, so I put one hand next to her head and the other on her waist and pulled her in.

“Let’s havee somme funn baybee” I said.

“You have too much clothes on, let’s fix that” she said running her hand down my abs, soon finding my crotch.

“Mmm, Maz you seem big” she looked down, but it wasn’t erect. I guess I have too much on my mind.

I rubbed my hands up and down her body, soon to find one of her breasts. She let out a moan, but I still wasn’t erect.

She pushed me onto the sofa and sat on top of me. She kissed my lips and made her way down to my stomach.

Then she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my ‘Johnson’ out and began playing with it. I’m not gonna lie, it started to feel really good. I felt her mouth on my shaft, it was warm and I wanted more. She kept going slow, making direct contact. I never liked that during sex. I prefer my eyes closed or looking down.

She made a pop sound when she took me out of her mouth.

“Mmm, Maz do you like that?” she winked at me.

I couldn’t speak.

She began sucking harder and faster.

“Mmm Maz, you are so big” she gagged.

Lexi isn’t an expert in giving head due to the fact that her teeth would sometimes grind on my penis, but it was better than nothing.

I wrapped my fingers in her hair and began pulling her deeper inside of me. I thrust my dick inside her mouth and saw her gagging even more. Tears began running on each side of her face from lack of air.

I let go of her and she looked a mess. Mascara running everywhere and out of breath, but she kept going.

“Maz, I wanna taste you babe” she sounded like those annoying girls in porn videos with their squeaky voices.

She began sucking faster and had a tighter grip around my penis.

“Maz cum all over my face and mouth, I want to taste you” she moaned.