Donna

MYSTERY’S P O V

 . . . So basically, she’s the reason why that girl killed herself? Wow, and to think she was a sweet girl; haha. Well, what else is new with her? Aha . . . yeah? Oh well that’s- wait- WHAT?!?!

“She’s back with her boyfriend; Maz.” the person on the other line spoke.

I nearly spat out my drink. Is this a sick prank you twat?!

“No, I saw them hugging and holding hands by some Uni”

Slade. I said through gritted teeth.

“That’s the one!” they said cheerfully

Seriously, shut the fuck up! That stupid bitch is at it again with him huh? Well then, I’ll let her have some fun . . . for now. Haha.

“Seriously . . . seek help” they mumbled

WHAT WAS THAT?!

“N-n-nothing!” they shrieked

Little bitch. Well, you’ve been a tad bit useful to me but I’m bored with you now; bye

“Peace!” they shouted as I hung up on them.

That kid has problems. Whatever ‘love’ you and Maz have going on now, make it last you little bitch; cause I’m gonna come in and ruin it all again.

I think it’s time for me to go and do some, ‘planning’.

Marceline, be ready cause you’re in for a treat you snob.

Maz’s P O V

The sun shined through the windows and blinded me. I carefully opened my eyes, not wanting to get blinded by the sun but soon faced with an angel; my angel.

There the love of my life slept next to me, nuzzling her cute little button nose into the white cotton pillows. With the sun shining through her window behind her, it looked like the sun was her aura. There’s nothing about her that doesn’t drive me crazy. The sheets outlined her curves and her hair, still messy but perfect in a way. Her beautiful pale chest, rising and gently falling as she breathes. Her lips, a soft-vivid red; so soft and so plump.

Last night was incredible, hell, incredible isn’t even the word. As we dozed off last night, she lazily put on her bra and panties and I slipped on my boxers before cuddling to sleep.

The way we woke up was both cute and strange. She fell asleep, wrapped in my arms with me buried into the crook of her neck, later to wake up and finding each other distant. We were distant yet so very close because we were holding hands in our sleep. Cute huh?

“Mmm” she groaned as she made her way to me and placed her head on my chest. I chuckled, she’s so cute. I put my arm on her back and pulled her closer to me, if that was even possible.

“Stop!” she whisper-shouted. She kept kicking around and tugging on my shirt. I think she was having a nightmare.

I checked her face to see her facial expressions and I saw her tears roll down her cheek with an expressionless face.

I leaned in and kissed her head. “NO!” she sprung up. I sat up and caressed her hand.

Baby, you had a nightmare. I assured her.

“Yea, I guess I did; sorry if I scared you” she frowned.

Don’t apologize, it happens babe; just know that you always have me to make it all better. I cupped her face and kissed her nose.