Fucking Perfect

Marceline’s P O V

I woke up and noticed someone’s arm wrapped around my waist. Soon after I remembered that it was Maz. I couldn’t help but lightly chuckle.

He really does care Marceline I said to myself.

“I was juice and cookiesssss” Maz said in his sleep.

Wake up Mazzi. I nudged him.

“Mmm?” he opened his eyes.

Wake up it’s almost noon. I checked the clock.

“Damn, we sorta slept in huh?” he popped his head up.

Ehh, I didn’t mind. I slept really comfortable. I lay my head to rest on his shoulder.

Man, I could feel his heart beating really fast. Hehe, I didn’t know I had THAT much of an effect on him.

Maz’s P O V

She slept really comfortable . . . with me. YES!!

When she rested on my shoulder, her hair smelled like strawberries. My heart was beating fast; I wouldn’t be surprised if she heard it.

*knock knock*

Fuck! I should get off this bed; they might kick us out or something.

“Maz, don’t go. C’mon, nothing is gonna happen, I promise” she grabbed my arm.

I melted.

Okay.

“Come in” she said.

“Hello, oh, am I interrupting something here?” the Dr. asked.

“Haha, you’re not interrupting anything, we just took a nap here that’s all” she giggled.

“Right, well good news Marceline, you may go home today” he cheered.

“You’re kidding?! Wait, what about my stab wounds? Don’t I have to stay here for it to completely heal?”

“The thing is, you are healing very quickly; a little too quickly might I add. Therefore, you staying here is only for you to be fed and to be well rested; to be honest there is no need for that, correct?” he smiled.

“No, well yea you’re right. Okay, so when can I go?”

“You’ll be able to leave around 10 or 12 at night, is that alright?”

“Yea that’s fine” she smiled.

“Alright then, well, if you excuse me I must be going. Have a good day you two and Marceline, do your best to heal” he waved as he left the room.

“Bye” we both said.

Marceline are you hungry? I’m starving.

“Yeah I’m hungry too. What are you gonna eat?” I looked down.

I have a feeling she can’t make eye contact with anyone.

Well, I’m going to the cafeteria to get us some breakfast. Anything you want in particular?

“Hmm, surprise me” she chuckled.

Alright, I’ll be right back. I got off the bed and got ready to go to the cafeteria.

I closed the door behind me to only be faced with her.

“What the fuck were you doing lying in bed with that slut?! Maz she nearly beat me the other day and I never did anything to her. She’s dangerous and slutty! Stay away from her or else!” she said.