All About Us

I leaned in for a kiss . . .

But she pushed herself away from me.

“*sigh* so what else are we gonna do?” she asked.

I just stood there like an idiot. I froze, I almost kissed her. I almost kissed her and I only met her a few days ago. Yea I may have a crush on her but I don’t want to scare her away. But as selfish as this sounds, I don’t want some other guy to take her from me. Even though she isn’t mine, I don’t want her happiness to be caused by some other guy. But it’s her, Marceline is just wow. She is an amazing girl. My dumbass fell too quick for her. No wonder that Matthew dude liked her, I can see why.

“Maz, is there something wrong? You look a bit off today” Mars asked worriedly.

Huh? Nah, I just doze off a lot but I’m okay

“Maz, I’m sorry you had to witness that. Matthew is the jealous type. Which I do not understand why he would be jealous? I’m not really HIS type. He is a nice guy but he’s kind of a whore. He dated girls for their looks and never really bothered to get to know them. Matt would always brag to me and his boys about how the girls were in bed. It disgusted me and I made it very clearly that it did. I would walk out of the scene whenever he would degrade girls and to be honest I guess that’s another reason why I can’t see him as more than a friend. I just couldn’t. I cannot be with someone who degrades girls on a daily basis and who expects to get praised by it. The girls that he dated were all sweet girls, except for one. Her name was Donna. Donna never liked me, I never knew why. I guess she thought since me and Matt were really close, she believed one day he would cheat on her with me. But that wasn’t the case, I would tell her that he’s like a brother to me. I honestly don’t like to fight but I kick box, so it’s like the same thing. One day she came into the shop while I was cleaning some spray caps. She knocked all my stuff down and tried to hit me. I quickly moved to the side and she fell to the ground. It got ugly but she lost a battle that she knew very well she could not win. Matthew returned from hanging with his boys and long behold was drunk. He was cursing up a storm but aimed it towards Donna. I walked away and went home. Aside from his ruining girl’s reputation, he’s a good friend. He never disrespected me, he always treated me with respect. Matthew never did anything to me but now that I realize it, I now know it’s because he liked me. Haha, I’m sorry Maz. Sorry you have to hear this. Let’s go have some fun huh?” she smirked.

Come here Marceline. I pulled her into a tight hug.

“Thanks Maz, I needed one of those. I hadn’t have one in a long time”

I fucken love hugs and I’m always here if you need one. And Marceline if you want to cry to let it all out, I’ll be here. And don’t worry babe, you’ll find yourself someone to cherish wonderful moments with. Degrading girls is wrong, I can’t see myself doing that. It’s stupid and well WRONG! But everyone is different right?

“I never really get hugs from people and barely from my close friend. But you sure know how to make a girl feel better. You’re such a great friend Maz” she hugged me tighter.

“I don’t cry, it’s not that I hold it back but it’s just my tear ducks have dried out” she chuckled.

“And if I ever need a shoulder, I now know it’s always gonna be your shoulder. Unless you’re the one that makes me cry then . . . TO THE PILLOW IT IS! And I know I’ll find someone but that’s later in life. I’m just gonna focus on my education. Always have, always will. And of course everyone’s different, that’s the beauty of it. You get to choose!” she busted out laughing.

I laughed with her but then I my phone began to ring.

It was Sam. Such a cock blocker.

“Yo mannn what’s happening?”