Red's Intention

MYSTERY’S P O V REVEALED: LEXI

“It seems she’s not home boss” some buffoon pointed out.

Oh really? I thought she was just tidying up the place before she allowed us in- OFCOURSE SHE’S NOT HOME!!

“Or maybe she doesn’t want to open the door. Maybe she’s scared” another dumbass laughed.

Would you shut the fuck up and let me do the thinking?! She wouldn’t do that, she isn’t a coward; which makes her more of a challenge, a challenge that I’m ready to handle. Let’s go boys, we’ll get her some other time.

“Yes boss” all the guys said in unison.

I smiled at the sound of them calling me their boss. I, me, a boss. I love the fact that I’m finally in charge of something, aside from my own life. I’m in the position that most people wish they had and I don’t plan on fucking it up.

Marceline’s P O V

Of course Lexi had to be a part of this, how could’ve I been so stupid?! So she wants a war? Oh don’t worry, I’ll give her a war; one she’ll never forget.

“Helloooooooo!! Marceline are you okay??!” Maz shouted.

“Marceline, dear, what are you thinking about all this?” Dave asked a bit worried.

Anything & everything. I answered, not breaking eye contact with Lexi and her sorry crew.

“Marceline, no you-” I cut Maz off

No, you don’t get it. They nearly took you from me, I’m not letting than happen; ever.

“Marceline!” Maz shouted. I cut him off again before he spoke.

Put yourself in my shoes MAZ! Do that and you’ll know how I feel. Do that and you’ll know how much I hate that I’m sitting here looking at the person who did this to you and I have to sit still because we don’t know what we’re up against.

Maz took a long pause and actually put himself in my situation.

Exactly. I butted in.

“I’m sorry Marceline, I don’t blame you; I’d act the way you’re acting now if it were the other way around” Maz apologized.

We have to stay here until they are completely gone. But something is really wrong with her; why does she want to kill us?

“Do you guys have any history with her?” Dave asked.

“Well, aside from her being my ex; Lexi is the reason why Marceline & I broke up” Maz frowned.

“I hate her even more” Dave sassed.

Hate isn’t even the word Dave.

“She’s almost gone” Maz chimed in.

I looked up to see that she got in a car. Dave & Maz were too busy sitting back to even care about Lexi; but not me. I stayed attentive to every single action, every single move; I caught it. Every expression, steps she took, breaths she breathed, words she spoke; everything, I caught it.

I’m tired of fighting but for Maz, I’ll do anything to protect him. He’s my everything . . . fucking everything.

Maz’s P O V

Marceline is insanely obsessed with Lexi. She wants her gone and she’ll do anything to make it happen; anything. I’m almost a bit too afraid for her; this’ll bother her too much to the point that she’ll be distracted for her studies. I don’t want that for her, she needs a break and I need to man up. She can’t always protect me.