Chapter 20: The Letters

Sorry short but important chapter...

*Zoe's POV*

Its been 2 years. I'm 18 now, I've graduated high school, I'm legally allowed to drink here in Australia. I have my drivers license and I have my own place now.

My mum died two weeks after I came back from LA, my dad died a year later from a heart attack. I miss them a lot and I wish they had the chance to meet Cameron. I think they would have really liked him... especially my mum.

I miss Cameron a lot and we have been sending each other letters... it's 2018... who still writes letters? Cameron and I do.

Like every day I check the mail to see if I have received a letter from Cameron and today I do.

I walk back inside my house and sit down on the couch to read the letter.

Dear Zoe,

I will start this letter the way I start every other letter.... I miss you. Everyday, every hour, every minute and every second.

Everyone else misses you still... mom, dad, Maya, Peyton, Karan and China. They still talk about you and are trying to get me to tell you to come back to LA but I say that I don't want to pressure you.

I know you'll come back when you are ready and I'll still wait for you no matter how long it takes.

I love you.

Sorry this letter is short but it's all I wanted to tell you.

Love Cameron. x

Should I go back? I mean I miss Cameron so, so much. I still love him. The worst part about distance is you never know if the person you love is missing you but I know Cameron does, I miss you is the first thing he writes in his letters to me.

When I was leaving LA two years ago Cameron gave me a bunch of letters to open on certain occasions. Like...

When you are lonely.

When you feel sad.

But there is one specific one that I want to open..

When you want to come back.

I go over to desk and look through the draws until I find it.

I open the envelope carefully.

Dear Zoe,

How long have I been waiting for you to open this envelope? for me it's felt like an eternity because every second without you feels like a life time.

I promised I'd wait for you and hopefully I've kept that promise and if I haven't I want you to be happy and never forget me.

What are you waiting for Zoe... Here is a ticket to LA that can be used when ever. Get on that plane and come find me. Don't tell me you are coming, I want it to be a surprise.

Love Cameron x.

How did I ever get someone like Cameron? Especially have them care so much for me and want me in their life.

My parents... all they wanted was for me to be happy and follow my heart in everything I do.

I better start packing... I have a flight to LA to catch.

===========================

A/N: This is the most important authors note I've written ever because....

I wanna know how much you want a sequel for Crazy.

I've been getting people asking for me to write a sequel and I did say I wasn't going to but I think I've changed my mind BUT... I am not going to if you don't want one.

I also need ideas for the sequel and IF I do write a one, I don't want it to be like a lot of others sequels I've read in other stories, I don't want it to be cliche or done before... I want this story to be unique. So if you have ideas please let me know what they are... I would really love to hear from you guys.

Sequel or no sequel? ideas? LET ME KNOW!!!!!