Chapter 12: She's my everything

A/N: Sorry about all the time skips I just need to start moving the story along. And I know it's a bit short.
===========================

*Cameron's POV* ~July 24th~

"Finally! home sweet home!" Zoe says as we walk in the front door after a long day on set.

I can't help but laugh at Zoe who has basically collapsed on the stairs.

We left home at 5am and now it's 9pm. We got a break during the day and everyone had a nap and some food. Zoe tried coffee she spat it out and acted like she was dying. It was so funny, I got it on video.

I see Zoe attempting to drag herself up the stairs.

"You're pathetic" I say laughing.

"Just leave me here to die" Zoe says giving up.

"You've been so weird today" I say going and sitting next to Zoe on the stairs.

"Normal is boring" Zoe says looking up at the ceiling.

"I know. That's why I asked you to be my girlfriend" I say and Zoe gives me a death glare. I seriously love this girl no matter how crazy she can get. Remind me never to give her coffee again because even though she didn't swallow it she still has the affects of it.

"Come on babe. Let me take your bag upstairs and we can watch a movie together in the lounge room until you fall asleep, which shouldn't be long" I suggest and Zoe nods and I grab her bag and run upstairs and put her handbag next to her bed and walk downstairs to see that Zoe is no longer there.

I walk into the lounge room to see Zoe already under a blanket and sitting on the couch.

"It's warm and you are under a blanket?" I say walking over to the DVD shelf and picking 2 movies to choose from.

I don't even know where my parents are, probably watching tv in their room and Maya.. well I don't know.

"Don't ask. It's force of habit." Zoe answers shrugging her shoulders.

"22 Jump Street or Now You See Me?" I ask holding up the DVDs.

"Umm tough one but I'm going to have to go with Now You See Me" Zoe says and I put 22 Jump Street back on the shelf and put Now You See Me in the DVD player.

I sit down on the couch next to Zoe and put my arm around her.

"You can fall asleep if you want" I say.

"This is one of my favourite movies and I can't miss a minute of it. So there is no chance of me falling asleep" Zoe says.

"You are still gonna make me carry you up the stairs, aren't you?" I ask. Zoe isn't heavy so it's not a big deal really.

"Ummm yeah" Zoe says and smiles sweetly.

"The longer I have you in my arms the better" I say and kiss my beautiful girlfriends forehead.

I feel Zoe nuzzle her head into my shoulder. She is seriously cute especially when she is tired. She's not grumpy she is actually pretty impressionable and basically all she wants is a hug which I'm glad to help with.

The rest of X-MOB decided to call Zoe 'AusZ' (Aus-Zee) and Zoe didn't seem to mind the nickname.

Zoe is absolutely amazing. Her laugh is adorable and she has the cutest sneeze. Her eyes sparkle when she is happy and her hair is so soft. Her accent is the sexiest thing in the world. I love how she doesn't care if I see her in her pyjamas and with bed hair and even then she looks as beautiful as ever. Her kisses are so addictive and it's the best feeling knowing she is mine.

Zoe is my everything. I wish I could tell the world but we don't know what will happen and the last thing I want for either of us get hate or threatened especially Zoe she may not act like it sometimes but she is fragile and still recovering from being broken and vulnerable.

I look at Zoe who is staring at the tv.
I want to say 'I love you' but what if she doesn't say it back? What of she isn't as madly in love with me than I am with her? I will just leave it, for now.

It's true, I do love Zoe, it's just I don't know how to tell her... for now anyway.

I decide to put the video of Zoe's reaction to coffee on my Instagram and almost immediately I get over 100 likes.

Zoe's probably going to kill me but whatever.

I see Zoe get her phone out of her pocket and she looks at me.

"I hate you" she says but I can tell she doesn't really mean it.

"I know you love me" I say just to tease Zoe.

"Yeah. I know" Zoe says putting her phone back in her pocket and snuggling closer to me.

I'm a bit speechless. Like, does she mean it? or did she just say that? I look at Zoe and she is focused back on the movie.

I just wish she knew. It's like I'm afraid to tell Zoe how I feel because I'm scared of losing of what we already have.

Every time I think about Zoe I find my self smiling without conscious.

I think people would say Zoe and I are to young to know what love is and they are probably right but what Zoe and I have for now that's enough and I hope that it is love.

But sometimes you have to stop thinking too much and just go where your heart takes you.