Chapter 3: Zoe+Chocolate?

~2 days later~

*Cameron's POV*

"Go wake up Zoe, you two have a meeting" my mom instructs.

"Ok" I say and go upstairs to Zoe's room.

It's been pretty cool having Zoe here. She is a lot of fun, when she isn't to tired. I love listening to her talk, Australian accents are so sexy.

"Zo wake up" I yell/whisper into her ear so she doesn't get a fright.

Zoe stirs but doesn't open her eyes. Her breathing is deep and peaceful.

"Zo. We have a meeting today" I say a little louder and shaking her.

Zoe groans and opens her eyes. I smile at her. "Hey" I sort of whisper.

"Morning" she says smiling at me.

"Get up. We have a meeting today" I inform Zoe.

"Have you gotten your script yet?" Zoe asks getting out from under the covers and stands up out of her bed.

Her singlet top is half way up her stomach. Her shorts... don't get me started.

"Umm no, not yet" I answer her question.

"Get out" Zoe says.

"Why?" I ask.

"So I can get dressed idiot" Zoe says pushing me out the door of her bedroom.

"Ok then" I say and then she shuts the door.

I'm already dressed and I just go downstairs.

I still feel like I don't know some things about Zoe. It's like she's keeping it from me. She doesn't talk about her family much and when I ask she manages to find her way around the question.

"What time do we have to leave?" Zoe says as I see her walking into the kitchen and grabbing a green apple.

She is really perky this morning. I think she's excited about the meeting because she has told me she is not a morning person unless she is excited.

Zoe is wearing a purple loose fitting tank top with a black crop top underneath and black denim shorts and black gladiator sandals.

"Umm we should get going in about 20 minutes. I'm going to see if my dad is ready to take us" I reply.

"DAD ARE YOU READY?!" I yell.

"You are so lazy" Zoe says.

"YES I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND" My dad yells back.

"You call it lazy but I call it selective participation" I say smirking and Zoe just rolls her eyes.

~~~

"Nice to finally meet you in person Zoe" Adam Sandler says hugging Zoe who I can tell is freaking out on the inside.

"My main man Cam. How's it been?" Adam asks shaking my hand.

"Good. and please don't do that again. Ever." I reply being serious.

Adam laughs and Zoe giggles slightly.

"Come on you two, to the meeting room" Adam says before running down the hallway to the meeting room.

~~~
Zoe is sitting in between me and China Anne McClain who plays Charlotte McKenzie . They seem to be getting a long really well which is good.

We've been quietly reading some of the script to ourselves but we've also been briefed about some of the things happening in the movie which is classified information, so I can't tell you.

"So there is going to be a really cool thing that I had a dream about" Adam begins.

"What is it?" Alexys Nycole Sanchez who plays my little sister Becky Feder.

"It's so awesome and chocolaty. Turn to scene 12 of the script" Adam instructs and we all do.

"A CHOCOLATE SYRUP SLIDE?" I practically yell. THIS IS EPIC!

"Do I get to lick myself clean after?" Zoe asks seriously but I can't help but imagine Zoe attempting that.

Everyone including Zoe start laugh. I guess she was trying to be funny and it worked.

"No. Thats Cameron's job" Adam says and Zoe and I look at each other wide eyed.

"You should put that line in the scrip except change the names" Jake Goldberg who plays my older brother Greg suggests.

"Umm. I hope that you don't make Cameron actually lick me" Zoe says in a very serious tone.

Hmm... Zoe+Chocolate? = yes please!

"Well Keithy already likes Grace who Zoe's playing..." Adam begins.

"They can go down the slide at the same time and go out of control and crash and they can kiss" Chris Rock who plays Kurt McKenzie continues.

Zoe looks at me as if she wants me to say something but that's not going to happen.

"Is that ok with you Zo?" I ask.

"I guess it's ok" Zoe replies. "Is it ok with you?" She asks.

"It's absolutely fine with me" I reply smiling.

==========================
A/N: I seriously hate myself right now. I'm only writing short chapters and updating once a week. I feel really bad, I honestly do. Its almost summer holidays for me and I will have more time but I am going away to a place with no internet connection and I actually love it there...from December 22nd - January 12th (I think. I'm not 100% sure on the dates exactly) So I won't be updating then.
SORRY!