Chapter 5: Party Time

*Zoe's POV*

I wake up to find myself wrapped in a pair of muscular arms and a pair of legs intwined with mine that belonged to none other than Cameron.

We are facing each other but Cameron is still asleep. He looks so peaceful and... Protecting?

I try and remove myself from Cameron's grip but he just sleepily pulls me closer.

This time I try harder but I had no hope because Cameron basically pulled me into a bear hug and rolled over so I was laying on top of him... he's awake.

"You little bugger" I say in my very Australian accent.

"I'm bigger than you" Cameron says confused about my Aussie saying.

"It's something Aussie say to people who do something to annoy them. Don't ask." I explain and Cameron jut nods.

"Now... would you mind letting me go?" I ask.

"But you are just so cuddly" Cameron says squeezing me tight and nuzzling his face into my collarbone.

"I'm aware I am and I would say the same about you it's-it's j-just I c-can't breathe" I say as I'm running out of oxygen.

"Oh my god sorry Zo" Cameron says quickly letting me go and I get up off of him and the bed.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?" Cameron asks getting off my bed.

"Umm.. nah. I'm not hungry this morning" I say looking at my phone for the time. 10:47am.

"Are you sure?" Cameron asks obviously concerned.

"I promise I'll have a big lunch. I don't tend to be very hungry after I've just woken up" I negotiate with Cameron.

"Ok then. Just know you are perfect the way you are. Don't go changing yourself" Cameron says walking towards the door.

"I don't believe in perfection" I say as Cameron opens up the door.

"Then you haven't seen yourself in the mirror properly" Cameron says and before I can say anything he walks out and shuts the door behind him.

He thinks I'm perfect?

~~~

*later that day*

"Ok. Don't do anything stupid while we are away." Libby warns. Libby, Victor and Maya are going away for a week for something to do with Maya's acting in some musical.

"We will be back in a week" Victor tells us even though we already know.
"If you decide to throw a party, make sure the house is clean before we get back" Victor whispers to Cameron but I can hear.

Cameron just laughs.

We say our goodbyes and all that's left is me and Cameron.

Cameron get his phone out of his pocket and starts typing away really fast before putting it back in his pocket. Cameron smiles at me.

"Whaaat?" I ask unsure if I actually want to know.

"WE are throwing a party... tonight" Cameron answers putting emphasis on 'we'

"Are you crazy? I'm pretty sure your dad was just joking" I tell Cameron.

"I might be a little crazy but it's summer and it'll be fun" Cameron says trying to persuade me.

I stand there looking at Cameron who is staring at me. For some reason I start laughing...

"Ok fine. Just no alcohol please" I give in and Cameron smiles.