Chapter 19: the premiere

June 11th 2016.

*Cameron's POV*

It's been about 9 months since Zoe and I 'set each other free'. Zoe and I became really close friends. We hung out on set and we would always be laughing. It was fun but it was never the same.

We did the chocolate syrup slip 'n' slide and we did kiss but we just laughed our asses off about the fact we were covered in chocolate syrup. Admittedly it was hilarious!

Zoe went back to Australia over Christmas. She came back a little more tan considering it was summer over there but also a little less happy-go-lucky than she was. She never came back to live with me and my family but I think she did what was best for both of us.

Today is the Grown Ups 3 premier. I can tell Zoe is nervous because she has been calling me sounding completely freaked out but I manage to calm her down.

Zoe hasn't told me what she is wearing, in fact she hasn't told anyone. I bet she's going to look beautiful, she is always beautiful... she just doesn't see that.

I still dream about Zoe every now and again. We are older and we are together. I hope they come true one day.

Zoe, China, Jake and I are going in a limo together.

I'm currently waiting for the limo to come and pick me up. China and Jake should already be in the limo.

I'm wearing a nice pair of blue skinny jeans and navy blue button up shirt and nice black dress shoes.

~~~

Zoe is absolutely stunning. She is wearing a strapless pale pink dress that sits a about an inch above her knee. It is tight up the top half and skirt part goes out. The midsection has black lace with a black bow tied around her waist. And for shoes Zoe is wearing pale pink high heels.

Zoe is wearing a little bit of make up but it looks natural. Her long blonde hair is curled in ringlets.

Right now Zoe and I are walking the red carpet together getting pictures taken by the paps.

Zoe and I are about to go for an interview.

"So... Cameron and Zoe. What was is like working together?" The interviewer named Tania asks us.

"Cameron was a pleasure to work with. He was very supportive and a great laugh" Zoe answers, she actually looks confident... she was freaking out 2 seconds ago.

"Zoe was amazing, she was very professional but a great person to work with" I answer.

"Cameron, did you enjoy working with an Australian?" Tania asks.

"I have worked with and Australian before when I was on Jessie but I could totally listen to Zoe talk all day, her accent is so cool even though she has been in America for a year she still sounds as Australian as she did when I first met her" I say and Zoe is laughing a little.

"There have been rumours going around about a kissing scene. Is it true?" Tania asks.

Zoe and I look at each other and smile.

"Umm... the rumours are true" I answer.

"Not to give anything away but there is chocolate involved and ladies.... Cameron and chocolate tastes really good together" Zoe says speaking into the microphone Tania is holding but looking at the camera. I can't help but laugh.

"Hahaha well... Thanks guys. I better let you keep moving" Tania says.

"Thanks Tania" Zoe says.

~~~

We went to watch the finished version of Grown Ups 3, it was so funny but it also made me sad because now that it's official that the movie is complete Zoe is going home to Australia to be with her parents and her friends. She says she wants to finish high school before she comes back to LA but I know it's going to be hard for her.

Everyone is at the after party having a good time and I can't find Zoe anywhere. Last I saw her she was getting a drink of I think lemonade and I haven't seen her since.

"Hey China. Have you see Zoe?" I ask China.

"Umm.... no sorry. Want me to help you look for her?" China replies.

"No, it's fine. I'll find her" I say.

I walk over to Kevin James and ask him and same answer... no one has seen her.

I text Zoe.

To Zoe 💕

Where are you? I'm worried.

Almost immediately I get a reply.

From Zoe 💕

I'm fine. I'm just outside on the roof top getting some air.

To Zoe 💕

Do you want to be alone?

From Zoe 💕

You can come find me if you want.

To Zoe 💕

On my way :).

I somehow find my way on to the roof top of the building and I see Zoe looking up at the stars.

*Zoe's POV*

It's so peaceful up here on the roof top. I can't really describe what I'm feeling right now. I think it's a mix of sadness and relief.

I take a deep breath as light breeze hits my skin.

I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "it's beautiful up here, isn't it?" the familiar voice of Cameron's whispers in my ear.

"I wish I didn't have to leave but I need to be there for my mum" I say not taking my eyes off the stars above me.

"I want you to go home to Australia and be with your mom because I know how much you love her and miss her." Cameron says pulling me closer to him and holding me tighter.

"I wish I didn't have to leave you" I say without even realising.

"Why?" he simply asks sounding curious.

"Because you're so amazing and sweet and crazy and you make me so happy and I-I... I think I'm still in love with you" Well... that came out like word vomit but I don't regret saying it one bit... I'm still in love with Cameron Boyce.

"I never stopped loving you Zoe." He replies planting a soft kiss on my neck.

"I can't believe I'm leaving in two days. I can't believe it's been a year since I met you" I tell Cameron.

"I know. It's gone so quickly." He says and I nod in response.

"We should go back. Everyone is probably wondering where we are" I say and Cameron loosens his grip but hasn't let go properly.

"Not until I give you this" Cameron says turning me around to face him then pressing his lips on mine.

I don't believe in perfection but I'd say this moment is pretty damn close.

I missed the feeling of Cameron's lips on mine, the tingle of excitement radiating through my body.

Cameron and I pull away.

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart I'll stay there forever" Cameron says looking me in the eyes.

"I promise. I love you. No matter what happens there will always be apart of me that still loves you" I say looking into Cameron's chocolate brown eyes that are so full of life and happiness.

"I love you Zoe"

===========================

A/N: 2 updates in 2 days, this has to be some kind of miracle! Anyway... it's not the end yet. I think there will be 2-3 more chapters until Crazy is completed. It actually kind of breaks my heart... I've actually sort of have become attached to this story. This chapter isn't edited so sorry if there are any mistakes. I love you all...