Chapter 7: With you

*Zoe's POV* (next day)

Cameron and I haven't really talked much since our little 'chat' in the car yesterday on the way home from the GU3 set.

Why'd I say yes to going on a date with Cameron? I don't even know where it came from? The question was out of nowhere. It just happened I guess.

Yesterday when Cameron asked me I couldn't help but smile. Am I falling for him? No that's impossible.

Anything is possible.

Shut up subconscious!

"Zoe" Cameron says bursting into my bedroom where I am currently lying on my bed checking my twitter.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I ask.
"I could have been naked, for all you know" I continue.

"Well you aren't, but I still would've come in anyway" Cameron says giving me a wink and I roll my eyes.

"What'd you want?" I ask chuckling a little.

"Well lunch is ready and tonight is the night I'm taking you out. Be ready at 7pm and where some thing comfortable and loose... and no dresses or heels." Cameron tells me.

"Umm ok then" I say and with that I log out of twitter and follow Cameron downstairs to the kitchen.

I don't ask any questions because it's obvious Cameron wants it to be a surprise.

I've been in LA about a month now and it's feels like home but every think is different. I haven't talked to my parents in a week and I haven't talked to my friends in about 3 weeks.

I'll admit it's been hectic. Cameron and I are always doing something.

After lunch Cameron and I watch movies because it's our day off. We are sitting on the couch together and Cameron has is arm around me and drawing circles on my hips with his thumb while I rest my head on his shoulder.

To be honest you would think we were a couple the way we are acting right now. Its funny actually. We have grown so close so quickly.

"I like this" Cameron says randomly.

"What do you like?" I ask.

"Holding you. It feels so natural. The way you rest your head on my shoulder. It's like we fit together. It's weird but so right. It's hard to explain but I like it" Cameron not taking his eyes off the tv.

I snuggle closer into his side and Cameron squeezes me tight.

"I like it to" I say smiling.

"What do you like?" Cameron asks.

"This, what you said. I like being next to you. I get so confused but happy around you. When you draw circles on my hip it sends tingles through my body. It's confusing but I don't need to know why because it feels right" I smile and turn my head to look at Cameron and he looks at me and kisses my forehead.

We spend the rest of the afternoon watching movies and before we know it it's time to get ready for out date.

==========================
A/N: sorry it's really short and probably really bad. I wanted to update once more before I go away. I won't be updating again until mid January 2014 because I won't be back until around then. I leave at the end of this week but I promise I will try and write while I'm away but I won't be uploading it until I get back.