Chapter 15: Zoe's birthday

*Zoe's POV* ~October 14th~

"Sh*t I'm so old" I say as I get out of bed. Yep, today I turn 16. I didn't want a big party just something small with some close friends I have made in LA. Since technically yesterday was my birthday back in Australia I got lots of Happy Birthday messages and stuff yesterday and also some people sent packages and I decided I'd wait until today to open them.

Cameron has been acting a bit weird lately so I think he is planning something or keeping a secret from me but I do know it's not a surprise party because I didn't want one and Cameron was ok with it I guess. It might not even have anything to do with me.

I don't even bother getting dressed and I just walk downstairs and see that Cameron is making breakfast while on his phone.

Cameron has been on his phone a lot in the last month or so. I'm starting to get annoyed to be honest.

"Morning" I say making Cameron jump.

"Happy birthday babe" Cameron says actually looking up from his phone.

"Thanks" I say walking over to Cameron.

"What cha cooking?" I ask putting my arm around his waist.

"You breakfast" Cameron replies. Well that's specific.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it's my girlfriends birthday and I love her" He replies looking at me.

"Oh really? ok then" I say and kiss Cameron's cheek and I walk to the lounge room and switch on the tv.

"Here ya go beautiful. Everyone is coming around about 5pm and I've managed to get mom and dad to go out tonight so we have the house to ourselves." Cameron says passing me my breakfast and sitting down next to me.

"I really love you" I say with my mouthful of these beautiful bacon and eggs on toast.

"Aww babe. I really love you to" Cameron says pecking my cheek lightly.

"But... I love these bacon and eggs more, so if you'd just leave us alone" I say obviously joking.

Cameron's laughs at my joke but stops and looks at me seriously. "I doubt that".

"Hahaha your amazing and I wouldn't trade you for the world" I say looking into those deep chocolate brown eyes I fell so madly in love with. Cameron eyes flicker to my lips than back to my eyes a few times and I get the hint.

"Just kiss me" I whisper.

I feel Cameron's plump lips press against my own. He teases me by sucking on my bottom lip then kissing me full on before running his TOUNGE across my lips begging for entrance which I grant. We kiss for about 2 minutes before I pull away and look into my boyfriends eyes.

"I don't want my breakfast to get cold" I whisper then Cameron and I laugh. Cameron pecks me on the lips one last time.

"I don't want my hard work to go to waste" Cameron says playing along and grabbing a piece of my bacon and eating it and I roll my eyes.

~~~

It's was 4:40pm and I decided to get ready. I ran upstairs and changes into a white cropped t-shirt and a red skater skirt and I put my grey beanie on. I LOVE MY BEANIES!

I leave my hair out as normal and walk downstairs, I don't worry about shoes because we are just hanging around home anyway.

First to arrive was China and Peyton then Karan then Skai. About and hour later before we were about to order some dinner the doorbell rang.