Chapter 11: Perfect?

*Maya's POV*

"Ready to go Zoe?" I ask Zoe because today is the day we are having out girls day.

"Ok, I just gotta tell Cameron" Zoe says and I'm not surprised.

"Have you told him that you and me are going out today?" I ask her.

"Well... maybe, kind of, not at all" I roll my eyes at Zoe but she doesn't take any offence.

"Why not?" I ask. Zoe nor Cameron know I saw them kiss.

"Because knowing Cameron he will find away of making me stay or come with us" Zoe explains.

"Why would he do that? you two are just friends right?" I ask but I know the answer.

"Oh.. yeah. Lets just go" Zoe says grabbing her handbag and basically dragging me out the front door.

"CAM! MAYA AND I ARE GOING OUT AND YOUR MUM IS DRIVING US! BYE!" Zoe shouts to Cameron who is upstairs in his room. Zoe's accent sounds very strong especially when she says 'mum'.

I see him basically run out of his room and look over the railing.

"But.." He says looking a little... hurt?
"Bye" Cameron sighs. Poor thing, I'm basically stealing his girlfriend for the day... Wait I know I am but Zoe needs some girl time.

~~~

We are getting our mani-pedi when I decide to bring up her and Cameron.

"I saw you and Cameron kiss on the 4th of July" I say casually and Zoe looks at me with her vibrant blue eyes wide.

"I-we..." she begins.

"Don't deny it, I saw. You two are cute together." I say and Zoe has a relived looked on her face.

"Please don't go spreading it to the world. I don't think either of us are ready. We have only known each other for like just over a month but he already asked me to be his and I don't know how it's gonna work out Maya." Zoe pleads.

"I won't Zoe. I promise. But please don't break his heart." I say being serious.

"I hope I don't but when I go back to Australia it's gonna be hard and I know it. But I don't know if he knows though" Zoe says and she looks sad.

"Do you love Cameron?" I ask.

"Maya I don't know what love is. But when I'm with Cameron I feel so happy, he looks after me even when I've been crying in the middle of the night. When we kiss everything seems so perfect and I don't believe in perfection. I just sometimes struggle to think clearly when I'm with him." Zoe explains.

"I know I'm a year younger than you but I know you love him and I can tell he means a lot to you. I hope he doesn't let you get away at least not without trying to fight for you first." I say and Zoe smiles at me.

"I hope that to. But I think if I ever have to I will fight for him. Even if he can't be mine I'm ok just to have him in my life someway." Zoe explains.

Zoe is really an amazing girl. I'm glad she got the part in GU3 so she could work with my brother, live with me and my family and also fall in love with my brother.

"Anyway this was supposed to be a girls day and now that we are done taking about boys lets just have fun" I say and Zoe nods in agreement.

*Zoe's POV*

You know I never thought about what happens when I go back to Australia and I don't want to. I want to enjoy what Cameron and I have and being in LA as much as I can. I still have 11 more months left well, except New Year, I get to go home for a week to be with my family.

I do wish I could go home for Christmas but it's just to hard because Cameron and I only get Christmas Eve and Year off then we have to work for a few days then we get a week off. Crazy, right?

Maya and I had a really good day, I was surprised when Maya told me she saw Cameron and I kiss. I'm glad it was Maya and not someone who would go telling the world.

I mean it only happened like a week ago and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact I'm Cameron Boyce's girlfriend.

~~~

"WE'RE HOME!" Maya yells as we walk in the front door and the next thing I know Cameron is running down the stairs and lifting me up above his head and I'm squealing.

"Don't ever leave me alone again. I was so bored!" Cameron exclaims putting me down.

"Bloody hell Cameron that was scary. You basically attacked me!" I say trying not to scream.

"I'm sorry bub" Cameron says kissing my forehead then realising Maya was standing right there.

"Umm.." he says.

"Don't worry Cameron. She knows" I say and Cameron looks relieved.

=========================
A/N: Just a bit of a filler chapter sorry if there are any mistakes. Anyway, how are you liking the story so far? more fun times and drama to come.