Chapter 10: 4th of July

A/N: I'm not 100% sure what the date is in the story right now but lets just skip to the 4th of July.

*Zoe's POV*

I guess you could say everything's been alright since I told Cameron about my brother. Cameron and I finally aced the scene in the hallway for GU3. Cameron's hasn't really treated me any different apart from a sneaky kiss here and there.

I don't know what Cameron and I are but I don't worry about it. Cameron makes me feel special, I don't care if there isn't a label on it. It's all I could ask for.

We haven't told anyone about whatever we are yet, not even Maya, Libby or Victor because we aren't really anything more than friends who kiss and have been on one date at the minute. A few people know we went on a date but they didn't know we kissed and they didn't know about our conversation later that night. But they don't need to know.

I've just been lying in bed for about an hour after I woke up. I couldn't be bothered getting up and talking to people. But when I checked my phone and saw that it was almost 10:30am I thought it was time to haul my ass out of bed.

I got up and got dressed. I knew it was going to be a warm day so I just threw on a white v-neck t-shirt and black denim shorts and grey knit beanie, I love beanies, don't judge me. I don't worry about shoes and just go down stairs.

"Morning Libby, Morning Victor" I say walking into the kitchen were Libby and Victor are sitting at the kitchen island on stools.

"Good morning Zoe." They both say at the same time.

"How'd you sleep?" Libby asks.

"Yeah. I slept very well. Thanks. What about you?" I ask politely.

"Amazing." Libby replies. "I better get going to work. See you tonight" Libby says checking her watch and almost jumping off the stool.

"Maya's in the lounge room" Victor tells me and I walk and sit next to Maya on the couch.

"Cameron still not up?" Maya asks.

"Not that I think so" I reply.

Maya and I watch cartoons for half and hour.

"We need to have a girls day before you go back to school" I tell Maya.

"I know. But you are always with Cameron either working or hanging out." Maya says.

"I can ditch him for a day. I don't think he'll care" I reply.

"Oh, he'll care" Maya says. "What do you want to do?" She asks.

"I want to get my nails done and maybe a massage. That'd be nice." I say day dreaming about getting a massage, I could really do with one.

"It would. We should have the full spa day experience though. So mani-pedi, massage, mud bath and facial!" Maya says getting excited already.

I like hanging out with Maya even though we don't get to spend much time together.

"How about sometime next week?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me" Maya agrees. "I better get ready, I'm meeting my friend for some 4th of July perpetration shopping." Maya says getting off the couch and basically running away and then I hear her yelling at Victor to hurry up because they needed to leave.

Once again I've been left with Cameron, not that I care.

I get up and decide to make myself some brunch, meaning some form of cereal.

I grab a bowl and the milk and just grab the box of coco pops. I pour the cereal and start pouring the milk when I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and start kissing my neck. I immediately know its Cameron.