No

🌹Kimberly POV🌹

"No." I stared at Lana. "Come with me, watch more clips. I won't bring out the mind control one. It's ok." I grabbed her hand carefully and lead her over back to the room.

"Remember? You love old vintage clips!?" I said, "Oh! Yes! I love those! I love making moving picture collages!" She said in a high pitched voice. I saw that she loved those in her file. I lead her back to the computer. I clicked on her song, Video Games. She watched that for a few moments.

"I remember these places." She whispered in awe. I clicked on another, Born To Die. It showed a huge palace. I looked over. Lana was frozen in place. She started crying, collapsed into a tiny ball on the floor. I turned off the video and shook her shoulder.

"I..I.. C.co..could..nt s...saa..vv..e her." She sobbed. I looked from the video to Lana. What was she talking about? "Who? Lana? Tell me who!" I pleaded. She had to tell me if she wanted me to help.

"Th...e G..g..irl i..in c..c.h..h...a..i..n..s!" She looked terrified. She stopped crying for a moment and sat in silence. Alexas walked in. "So, first you try and kill me, now you lose your memory, and then can't remember someone you swear to have saved. Ok..." Alexas trailed off. Lana started to cry again. "Stop." I growled at her. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I was thinking. This doesn't make sense!" Alexas instinctively rubbed her cheek.

"Still hurts, doesn't it?" Lana said dryly. Her eyes still filled with pain and sadness. "Y..you remember?" Alexas asked, startled. "Yes. I remember that you provoked me too." She did a half smile. Alexas, for the first time ever, blushed. Lana stopped crying.

I glanced back at the computer and clicked on the written files on her. She had been to boarding school, then became famous. Somewhere in there, The Others got to her.

"Let's go back upstairs." I said quietly. Lana jumped slightly, seeming to forget I was there. I started to walk, they followed. We made it to the elevator and Alexas said, "Hospital." The elevator moved.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

We reached the hospital floor. When the doors opened, we went to rush out but Jim was standing in the way. "I can't figure out what's wrong. I need to work fast but I don't know what.." "Let me look at her." Lana said, cutting hi off.

He eyed her for a few moments then slowly nodded. "Fine." Lana walked down the hallway, practically throwing Jim out of the way.

I followed her, although rather slowly. I had no idea what she was going to do. She walked in the room and froze. "Carrie." Was all she said, before silence. There was a long pause.

I ran into the room. Carrie was still not awake, Mike was asleep next to her and Lana was on the ground next to the bed, she had collapsed. It was a weird sight. I went into panic mode. I ran forward and tried to wake Lana. I felt two hands on my shoulders and turned. Reid and Neil were behind me.

"What happened?" Reid asked. "I don't know!" My mind was reeling. Reid picked Lana up and carried her out of the room. We were halfway down the hallway before she stirred.

"I know what we need to do." Lana whispered.