Ring Of Fire

We ran into the building and onto the elevator. I took them to housing the same way I did with Hunter.

The doors opened and there stood Carrie. "What happened?" She asked quietly. I stared at her. "I will show them to their beds then we will meet downstairs." I said. I showed everyone their rooms, the Pistol Annies were right next to each other's rooms.

They followed me and I heard a door swing open, Hunter. He didn't say anything but followed us.

"OPS" I said. The elevator turned red. A hand scanner popped up in the middle. It was on a silver rectangle imprinted in the center.

I placed my hand on it and pressed my hand to the cold, flat, glassed surface. I saw it scan my hand and the elevator moved down at an alarming speed.

After a while, it finally slowed down and then stopped. We all got out.

We were in a place made entirely out of stone. It had a little river and the air was warm. We could hear music floating through the air.

"Finish the tune, get in the room." We heard a speaker say. All of a sudden, we heard a familiar voice come overhead....

"If I die young, bury me in satin

Lay me down on a bed of roses

Sink me in the river at dawn..." "That's all you get, now finish it." The voice mocked.

Suddenly, we heard a bit of muffled crying behind us. The girl group turned around.

The boys were standing in a clump. Reid and Neil both had tears in their eyes. I decided I wouldn't let them go through pain and finished it. I turned back around and sang:

"Send me away with the words of a love song, uh oh, uh oh,..." I sang quietly.

I was met with silence. I didn't really care if my singing was that bad. I just wanted to get this over with. I had tears in my eyes, the sticky, warm, liquidy, and foreign substance.

I was not supposed to cry. "T...that was incredible. Like the voice of an angel." Miranda said in a hushed tone, no presence of her cocky redneckness.

I just nodded and turned. The wall had split apart on the other side of the river. We walked through the warm river and when we got to the other side, we were dry.

We walked in and the room and the doors shut behind us. We were in an odd looking cellar with a swinging light. There was a small bed and crumpled sheets.

"What video is this from?" Was all we heard. It was a rough and dry voice.

All of us looked at each other, confused. Even the boys couldn't figure it out. "Um... Not Boys Round Here." Blake said. "Not from one of ours." Reid and Neil said quietly. We stood still and thought.

Suddenly, there was a quiet voice behind us, "Blown Away. It's from Blown Away." "Correct!" The speaker said. We heard undertone of Blown Away.

We all turned, Mike was standing behind us. "Impressive! Miranda said, flashing a smile.

I assumed that Viper brought him down. I mean, it's not like he could've gotten down here by himself.

We walked forward into what looked like a huge bonfire burning. Before it could even ask, Luke said, "That's My Kind Of Night."

The doors slid open and finally, we reached a glass doored room. There was a conference room.

I opened the door and lead everyone in. We all sat down and noticed that there was someone else in the room, Carrie.