I Hold On

*A154 POV*

I was rushed into a room along with Kimberly. It was a room that, surprisingly, I'd never been in. And not a lot of people had known about the OPS (Office Of Protection Services).

It was directly underneath the hospital and needed a key to get into. I walked in (more like was dragged) and looked around the room. It was entirely made of metal and had things in jars. It looked like it was out of a movie.

There were things glowing everywhere. There were things on shelves and an orange heart glowed in the center of the room. I was force into a hospital bed.

They put wires all on my head. They simulated electric shocks. I slowly fell asleep. Before I fell unconscious, I heard someone say, "A154 welcome to the room where you were created."

************************************

I awoke in a field. I heard a gentle singing. I looked around and saw a girl with crazy blonde hair facing the opposite way. She was swimming in a weird pool. It was reflecting the sky, which was red and blue.

I quietly walked over and got in the pool. Kimberly turned around and looked at me. I dove and came back up.

"Where are we?" I asked her. She shook her head and said nothing. I just stared at her.

She smiled slightly and spoke, "who are you?"

"A154". I said swimming over to her. The water wasn't wet. It was so weird.

"Really? What does the A stand for?" She asked looking at me. This was all really weird. I thought for a while. Then I blushed. I really had no idea.

"I have no idea." I said quickly, not meeting her eyes. There was a long silence.

"Do you think we'll ever get out of here?" Kimberly asked sadly. I didn't know what to say.

"I-don't know." I said. I sat on the side of the pool. I put my head in my hands.

Suddenly, I heard choking and looked around.

I spotted Kimberly on the side of the pool. I quickly ran over and slapped her back. She stopped choking and laid on the ground. "You ok?" I asked quickly. She nodded, her eyes in slits.

"I think so. I'm just so tired." She said yawning. "I know. It'll be over soon." I said trying to be reassuring.

I really didn't know what was going on or what would happen to us.

She began to walk away from the pool. I paid her no heed until she kept walking. "Wait! Where are you going?" I asked. I got up and ran to her.

"Trying to find a way out. I want my brothers back." She said quickly.

All of a sudden, I felt weak. I felt my legs start to give out. I stumbled until I fell all together. Kimberly turned. I started to fade. Kimberly yelled something. Then all the blackness was gone.

I looked up and she was gone.

"Kimberly!!?" I yelled. I felt sheer terror in my stomach. I didn't want her to die! What did I do!?

I walked around in dumbfounded silence. I didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, I felt the earth shake and suddenly, there was a purple light.

Then it all went to black.